DB ALBINO P2

Ta2pro

just finished this up.a lot of the subtlties seem lost because of the white balance in the mask.but there r lots o' shading.didnt want to take away from true albino.
DSC03631.jpg

DSC03632.jpg

DSC03634.jpg

DSC03635.jpg

Ha! I was just about to post pics of this one.
This is a commission Joe took on for me. He sent me the pics this afternoon and I am really stoked.
Now to dig out those white Bambooies that I've been hoarding....hehe.
Love it Joe!
:D

"He kinda looks like an Oreo "

Heh, I was thinking of calling it the blizzard beast, since I live in Northwestern Ontario, but then I thought, geez, everyone will think Dairy Queen... :eek:

Mike

Ha! I was just about to post pics of this one.
This is a commission Joe took on for me. He sent me the pics this afternoon and I am really stoked.
Now to dig out those white Bambooies that I've been hoarding....hehe.
Love it Joe!
:D
Mike

Mike are you going all the way with skin,hands ,feet to match that would be something to see?

Yeah, I sold off everything I had to start fresh. I may have to send Joe the hands, feet, and skin too down the road (!), just so it all ties together. But either way, the plan is to do a whole suit based on this paintup.
Mike

love it ...some outside of the box thinking there and it's sooo awesome.

gotta agree with andrew,...you should paint a whole suit like that

would be glorious

AM

love the mask!! but this is bothering me...if he was truly albino, wouldn't he have yellow spots instead of black, since being truly albino lacks all pigment? i mean...not that this blizzard pred doesn't look absolutely bad ass, but i don't think he's an "albino" predator.
don't mean to nitpick LOL, wicked paint job!

u know,the funny thing is that none of u guys have noticed the cool lifesize statue in the background on some pics?yup.full 7.5 tall.i just finished that up a few wks ago.gotta post pics.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back