days of the dead costume contest

Looking good John! One of my favorite suits!!! In all seriousness you were my favorite costume there! The detail from head to toe is epic. Fits you like a glove!

For some reason I really liked the doctor (the tall post apocalyptic looking dude on stilts). I just love that style haha.

Very awesome panel of judges too!! and of course our very own Wickedbeard as the host. TOO COOL!

Thanksk for sharing!

great suit jasonx , only pred that competed!!! was 18:53 in the vid , i think it was, i saw another pred sitting almost by the judges, just wondering if u knew him too...

Dude!! Brian Steele & Derek Mears were judges!! Holy **** this is all kinds of awesome! Stay Puft almost re-created a scene out of Ghost Busters near the end!

Dude!! Brian Steele & Derek Mears were judges!! Holy **** this is all kinds of awesome! Stay Puft almost re-created a scene out of Ghost Busters near the end!
yea that was badass.too bad I didnt win.that would have been better.the prize was a damaged bio signed by both of them!!!!!!

yep that was my son in my other pred costume.LOL

they both looked bad-ass,............

267544_241545355858070_100000078226663_1036506_2784127_n.jpg

makes me feel too tall though,....

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the comments and posting the pic

i think you guys were the first hunter's lair guys i've met so,.....nice to see the suits in real life,....the pic doesn't do them justice,....

can't believe they didn't sweep the contest ,.....they're the only good ones i saw walk out oif the costume door,...

i think you guys were the first hunter's lair guys i've met so,.....nice to see the suits in real life,....the pic doesn't do them justice,....

can't believe they didn't sweep the contest ,.....they're the only good ones i saw walk out oif the costume door,...
thanks that means alot.didnt help that 2 of the judges played predators ,sooo i think everyone would of thought that they were playing favs.alot of people boooed when I didnt win.thats ok .it means alot when people from this site see it in person and like it. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back