Dawn Under Heaven Project

Hi guys! Some of you may know me, some not so much, but I think its about time you do. I've been around for a while, I just never really posted very much around the RPF.

I'm currently working with a great group of guys on the Halo fan film "Dawn Under Heaven", where we're currently doing a majority of the Modeling, VFX, and Environment. This will be a space for us to post some of my work, keep people up to date, and show some builds that we have coming up. So thanks, and enjoy.

Our Hero

ODST1.jpg

and of course, the Villan

elitetopaz.jpg

Weapons

AR-2.jpg

DMR-2.png

All are in various stages.

And some of the builds I'm planning

noblesix.jpg

carter.jpg

AirAssault-1.png

Last edited:
This looks pretty awesome! I'm a huge halo universe fan! Is the hero an ODST or a Spartan? Can't tell because in reach they share armor lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Understandable, basic humans are a little more relatable than augmented ones lol. Checked out your Site looks. Pretty cool. Looking forward to this film!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hey all, my name is Wade, the director of "Dawn Under Heaven". We just shot this past weekend for our prologue of the film. Here's a screen grab of our Halo trooper suit and Reach assault rifle in action!
ScreenShot2012-05-21at103948AM.jpg

Its been a while since I've been around, I thought I would update the thread here for those interested.

I've mostly been busy with creating the models for our CG shots, also a few for the people who Donated to the film. The bulk of the work still has to be finished, but it should turn some heads once everything is ready for release.

DUHODST22.jpg

DUHODST29.jpg

DUHODST23.jpg

DUHODST24.jpg

DUHODST28.jpg

DUHODST26.jpg

DUHODST30.jpg

DUHODST27.jpg

AirAssault2.jpg

AirAssault3.jpg

AirAssault4.jpg

Grenadier13.jpg

Grenadier2.jpg

Grenadier4.jpg

NobleSix1.jpg

Thanks for looking, And don't forget to swing by our page in the signature below!

Just giving you a heads up. Your sig links shouldn't start with therpf.com in it.
It just links to the main forum page.
That needs a fix. Both links

awesome work though :):thumbsup

awesome 3d work. i tossed off doing a H4 because no one bothered to put the under suit padding in. if you had that on there for the model, i would love to make it.
hell, ill unfold it for you.

Hey all, my name is Wade, the director of "Dawn Under Heaven". We just shot this past weekend for our prologue of the film. Here's a screen grab of our Halo trooper suit and Reach assault rifle in action!
ScreenShot2012-05-21at103948AM.jpg

Looks pretty good, very professional and realistic although I have to question your choice of using UCP/the ACU as the base uniform. Of all the camouflage patterns available on the market today to choose why go with god awful UCP?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back