Dawn Under Heaven Project

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hi guys! Some of you may know me, some not so much, but I think its about time you do. I've been around for a while, I just never really posted very much around the RPF.

I'm currently working with a great group of guys on the Halo fan film "Dawn Under Heaven", where we're currently doing a majority of the Modeling, VFX, and Environment. This will be a space for us to post some of my work, keep people up to date, and show some builds that we have coming up. So thanks, and enjoy.

Our Hero

and of course, the Villan

Weapons

All are in various stages.

And some of the builds I'm planning

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dpeterson117

This looks pretty awesome! I'm a huge halo universe fan! Is the hero an ODST or a Spartan? Can't tell because in reach they share armor lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Dpeterson117

Understandable, basic humans are a little more relatable than augmented ones lol. Checked out your Site looks. Pretty cool. Looking forward to this film!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

zeldasaver

Hey all, my name is Wade, the director of "Dawn Under Heaven". We just shot this past weekend for our prologue of the film. Here's a screen grab of our Halo trooper suit and Reach assault rifle in action!

Its been a while since I've been around, I thought I would update the thread here for those interested.

I've mostly been busy with creating the models for our CG shots, also a few for the people who Donated to the film. The bulk of the work still has to be finished, but it should turn some heads once everything is ready for release.

Thanks for looking, And don't forget to swing by our page in the signature below!

STEALTH

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just giving you a heads up. Your sig links shouldn't start with therpf.com in it.
It just links to the main forum page.
That needs a fix. Both links

awesome work though :):thumbsup

Grave

awesome 3d work. i tossed off doing a H4 because no one bothered to put the under suit padding in. if you had that on there for the model, i would love to make it.
hell, ill unfold it for you.

Riceball

Sr Member
Hey all, my name is Wade, the director of "Dawn Under Heaven". We just shot this past weekend for our prologue of the film. Here's a screen grab of our Halo trooper suit and Reach assault rifle in action!
Looks pretty good, very professional and realistic although I have to question your choice of using UCP/the ACU as the base uniform. Of all the camouflage patterns available on the market today to choose why go with god awful UCP?