DAVIDYR1s Luke ceremonial jacket pics!!

billy1974

First off, let me say that I am sooo happy with how this jacket looks. Great job David :thumbsup . I threw it on my Luke ANH statue, along with a MR metal of Yavin. I will post some better pics soon, just wanted to post a few for you guys to check out. Whoever ordered one and is waiting for it to arrive, you are in for a big treat :D . It is extremely well made, accurate, and just plain cool looking. Thanks again David. Bill

luke3.jpg

luke1.jpg

luke2.jpg

I actually have a "farmboy" outfit for Luke. I plan to display the jacket(with black shirt underneath) and Yavin metal on one of those "torsos on a pole", along with my Luke pilot helmet on a stand. Bill

Originally posted by billy1974@Jan 27 2006, 08:31 PM
I actually have a "farmboy" outfit for Luke. I plan to display the jacket(with black shirt underneath) and Yavin metal on one of those "torsos on a pole", along with my Luke pilot helmet on a stand. Bill
[snapback]1170049[/snapback]​

Wow.
Great display...
Thanks also for the kind words, but I only made a Jacket...you brought it to life.
:)

David

I can not help but wonder... If you wore that in public, how many people would pick up on it? I have always wanted to have futuristic clothing, but yet if we wore furturistic clothing we would be the freaks, not the people with most of their underwear showing.

Can you tell me about the pocket? Is that visual detailing or is it cut out strips?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back