DAVIDYR1s Luke ceremonial jacket pics!!

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by billy1974, Jan 27, 2006.

1. billy1974

billy1974 Well-Known Member

First off, let me say that I am sooo happy with how this jacket looks. Great job David :thumbsup . I threw it on my Luke ANH statue, along with a MR metal of Yavin. I will post some better pics soon, just wanted to post a few for you guys to check out. Whoever ordered one and is waiting for it to arrive, you are in for a big treat :D . It is extremely well made, accurate, and just plain cool looking. Thanks again David. Bill

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rmschneider104

rmschneider104 Sr Member

That is one fine jacket. David did a phenomenal job.

3. GuntahKela

GuntahKela Sr Member

4. superjedi

superjedi Sr Member

Excellent looking display.

5. billy1974

billy1974 Well-Known Member

I actually have a "farmboy" outfit for Luke. I plan to display the jacket(with black shirt underneath) and Yavin metal on one of those "torsos on a pole", along with my Luke pilot helmet on a stand. Bill

6. DAVIDYR1

DAVIDYR1 Official Licensee RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Wow.
    Great display...
    Thanks also for the kind words, but I only made a Jacket...you brought it to life.
    :)

David

7. Bluewolf

Bluewolf New Member

I can not help but wonder... If you wore that in public, how many people would pick up on it? I have always wanted to have futuristic clothing, but yet if we wore furturistic clothing we would be the freaks, not the people with most of their underwear showing.

Can you tell me about the pocket? Is that visual detailing or is it cut out strips?

8. Hadleys Hope

Hadleys Hope Active Member

Great jacket. Where did that Luke bust come from???

Paul