David Brandon's Horror Domain holding online auction

I noticed an auction recently being held on i collector and thought readers may want to check it out.

The auction is being held by Horror Domain which is owned and run by David Brandon. The online auction consists of 194 horror related movie items. The end date is September 15th.

It should also be noted that Premier Props is holding their Hollywood Auction Extravaganza 7 online auction on the same day. Their auction continues the next day, September 16th. The two day auction totals 1058 lots consisting of various horror and sci fi themed memorabilia, including original props, costumes, art, photos, and replica items.

I'd stay away from the Premier Props Auction...I won 5 items about 3 months ago. The charge for shipping was more than the price of the items and I have yet to see the items.

Gee, it sure didn't take long for the jealous little boys who have nothing, and know nothing but how to hate, to throw their $.02 life savings in.

It's a body part auction for Haunters and Indy Film makers. I just put a few high end keepers in to appeal to all levels of collectors.
Yet you have to tear me down for body parts? HUH? Theronstang is the only intelligent one here it seems. I posted the same day as Premiere to give an alternative to that piece of garbage Dan Levin! He is the one you should be tearing down here. I am actually on your side!

Stick with the illegal unlicensed replicas kids. They are all you will ever know, or be able to afford whilst living in your mother's basements.:behave

David is as you can see already not long for this board. He once threatened my life because I was talking to same folks he was about buying props. He later tried to get me to give him 20k to be partners. The man is unhinged. He has been kicked off ebay multiple times and finally was banned permanantly. Buyer beware times 100.

I had been bidding in this auction today and WOW!!! there is some BIG shill bidding going on in there! The same few guys are bidding up everything and then suddenly on a few auctions that these "bidders" won, it would state that the lot went unsold. Around the time the Escape from New York buildings went up suddenly there was a delay in the bidding and a huge reserve would go up on each one-except this was stated to be a no reserve auction. The same bidders 29, 77, and the one "Floor" bidder would just fight and bid everyone up. The dishonesty got so thick I had to leave. I have had some ebay dealings with David Brandon in the past before but this was just too much. After I pay for my one win (got a great deal because it was early in the auction), I am not bidding on his auctions anymore as I started feeling like people were getting screwed in there. Until today I never had any personal bad feelings about the guy even though I knew how others felt. Now I think everyone is absolutely right. About everything.

He did a live broadcast describing the pieces...no pic...just sound. I heard at one point he started having a go at specific people he didn't like over the auction....and then swearing....

He did a live broadcast describing the pieces...no pic...just sound. I heard at one point he started having a go at specific people he didn't like over the auction....and then swearing....

I had no idea he had a live feed. He never mentioned that when announcing his auction.

Do you have a record of what was said?

tardis55-Why did you ask if it was true he did that-then say you actually heard him do it? Did you hear him curse out customers? Where was the live feed from? I went to his website during the auctions and didn't see anything like that there. No link for a feed and no sound other than the link to his youtube channel. Just asking to be clear because I am interested in finding out what actually happened.

I was involved in bidding and feel like most of the items were shill bid on, the final tally on the money isn't accurate as I believe he sold things to himself (he won by accident shilling) you could tell when those same numbers (1, 29, 77, Floor) would be winning and the lot would just sit there for a long time until a legitimate bidder came and bid on it or eventually it would end, go to the next and even though a bidder was winning, it would state the lot didn't sell. Or it would sell to himself so he didn't have to give it away cheap. No reserves auction with reserves and shill bids...I would love to have this dude audited and make him reveal who those bidders were. I really had no previous bone to pick with him before and have purchased some cool items over the last few years through at least 3 ebay accounts (knew it was him because the same items and way he takes pictures)...but now feel like he is a complete cheat. Just watch, eventually the same items that sold in the auction will be made available again, or you will see them in a video he makes. I would put money on it! (and have it seems....)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back