Limited Run DaveP's Obi Static Parts Run 2022/23 (Sign-Up Closed)

Interested
Interested
Interested!
I am in! Please add me!
Also very interested. Please put me on the list
Interested
Interested. Add me to the list please. Thanks.
Thant's awesome! Thanks everyone! I've updated the list for now. I'll be going off-grid again for the rest of the day, so I'll check in again later. (y)

Thanks again everyone!

Interested - but in some parts only, not a full saber.
Interested! Thanks Dave!
Interested. Thanks Dave!
Interested in some parts, but probably not a complete set.
Interested.
Interested !
Yes, please! Sign me up!
Very interested!
Thanks everyone! Really appreciate all the interest! The numbers are looking great so far :)

It's definitely going to be going ahead, and it's looking like we'll top 50+ soon, which will bring the price down when it comes to getting quotes. (y)

Not much movement on the models since posting as I'm still very busy with commissions, but there have been some VERY interesting conversations behind the scenes with people who are far more knowledgeable than me! Lots of revelations with regards to some of the original parts; a couple of which I'm going to have to keep under wraps for the time being, but it's safe to say that I'm VERY excited about this run!

Looking forward to sharing more in the coming weeks (y)

Thanks again everyone!

All the best,

Dave

So, you're going to do an Inconel emitter? I'd be up for one depending on price. I could also use an extra brass grenade windvain if you're making spare parts.

So, you're going to do an Inconel emitter? I'd be up for one depending on price. I could also use an extra brass grenade windvain if you're making spare parts.
Hey Dan.

Yeah, going for 100% accurate on all of the materials (y) That wouldn't be a problem either. When it comes time to order, I can get extra of individual parts. A couple of people just wanting the nut part for their boosters too. Not a problem (y)

I'll add your name to the list if you like. No obligation at this stage (y)

Cheers.

While I'm already very satisfied with my Roman Props MK1 (FX hilt), I can't help but be interested in this run haha. So for now, yes I'm interested depending on price :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back