Interest DaveP’s Luke RotJ V2 / Obi Wan ANH Motorised Stunt Prop-Replica Run (Sign Up Closed)

I am interested in buying only the Replica Michell Cone Knob if possible. Thanks Jonas
Hi Jonas. That's not a problem. I'm happy to sell the cone knob separately as it's one of mine. I'm just not able to sell any of the third party items separately that's all. The cone knob is fine though. (y) Thanks :)

Please put me down for the following:
Base DIY kit
1- Replica Michell Cone Knob
1- WannaWanga Replica boot stud
1- ROTJ Vinyl Paint Stencil kit

Thanks!

Hi Jonas. That's not a problem. I'm happy to sell the cone knob separately as it's one of mine. I'm just not able to sell any of the third party items separately that's all. The cone knob is fine though. (y) Thanks :)
Sounds great! i have a V2 all ready but It has not the correct cone Knob.
Thanks Jonas

Please put me down for the following:
Base DIY kit
1- Replica Michell Cone Knob
1- WannaWanga Replica boot stud
1- ROTJ Vinyl Paint Stencil kit

Thanks!
That's awesome, Terry! Thanks. :) I've updated the list and added your order to my notes. All the best! (y)

Dave I have finally decided what I need lol,

can you put me down for:

• Base DIY Kit
  • Roman's Satin Graflex Clamp
  • Slothfurnace vintage card
  • Replica Michell Cone knob
  • WannaWanga v2 lever
Thanks again for doing this:)

Last edited:
Sorry guys... Running a bit late with the update. :(

I just gave myself far too much to do today and I'm running a bit behind schedule. It's 1am here now in the UK, so I'm going to have to put it off until tomorrow now I'm afraid.

I have both updates written up for the most part (one relating to the run and one focussing on design changes), but haven't quite finished getting the artwork and images together that I wanted to include....

Rather than post them before they're ready, I'd rather just push it back to tomorrow if that's ok with everyone.

Sorry for any disappointment. Hopefully, when I do finally post them, you'll appreciate just how much work has been going on this week! ;)

Anyway, sorry again. I'm off for a lie down before I fall down. :D

All the best,

Dave

Unacceptable ;-)

This is more than anyone can ask for, so no worries man!
Really appreciate everyone's patience! Thank you :) I seriously underestimated just how much there was to talk about in this next update. There's been so much work going on behind the scenes! Finishing the models, converting to CAD (NURBS) models, additional research in to the blades, sourcing materials (and wood turners!), working out shipping, writing everything up, making artwork, etc..... We're at four pages in Word now, and that's without the pictures. In hindsight, I probably should have broken it down in to separate updates, but I wanted to get it all in to one last post before confirming everyone's orders.

Anyway, we're nearly there! It should be landing today. (better late than never!) :D

Thanks again for your patience. It's really appreciated. All this is on top of my usual freelance work for the moment. I'll be taking a welcome break from that once the run starts though, so I'm looking forward to focussing 100% of my time on this after October! :)
Down for a full ROTJ kit and possible commission as well.
Thanks so much! Much appreciated! List updated! (y)
Interested in the Complete ANH Motorised Stunt (Including Commission)
That's awesome, Ralph! Thanks so much! I've updated the list and my notes. All the best! (y)
I forgot that I never came back and updated this! Edited my post to confirm a commission. Super excited :D
Thanks for the update, that's great! :) I've updated my notes. (y)

This update IS definitely landing later today. I have an exciting delivery due to arrive this afternoon too. ;)

Really appreciate everyone's patience! Thank you :) I seriously underestimated just how much there was to talk about in this next update. There's been so much work going on behind the scenes! Finishing the models, converting to CAD (NURBS) models, additional research in to the blades, sourcing materials (and wood turners!), working out shipping, writing everything up, making artwork, etc..... We're at four pages in Word now, and that's without the pictures. In hindsight, I probably should have broken it down in to separate updates, but I wanted to get it all in to one last post before confirming everyone's orders.

Anyway, we're nearly there! It should be landing today. (better late than never!) :D

Thanks again for your patience. It's really appreciated. All this is on top of my usual freelance work for the moment. I'll be taking a welcome break from that once the run starts though, so I'm looking forward to focussing 100% of my time on this after October! :)

Thanks so much! Much appreciated! List updated! (y)

That's awesome, Ralph! Thanks so much! I've updated the list and my notes. All the best! (y)

Thanks for the update, that's great! :) I've updated my notes. (y)

This update IS definitely landing later today. I have an exciting delivery due to arrive this afternoon too. ;)
Hi Dave, thank you very much for every effort and your hard work!

Looking forward!

All the best from Italy
Enrico

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back