Database Error

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CPTRogers

Sr Member
Every time I try to go to the "replica prop" forum through the home page I get a database error. I can get to one of my threads through my CP, but when I try to post I get a database error. When I try to "report" the issue via the report button, I get the same thing.error.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cboath

Master Member
Numerous database errors today

I saw someone put it on the facebook page, but for about the last 30 minutes i've been getting database errors trying to connect. Specifically:

Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2003): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql.therpf.com' (110) in/home/www_hosting/www/therpf.com/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_db.php on line 851

I figure my success rate has been maybe 1 in 10 tries get through. Not saying it's a denial of service attack - especially since not everyone seems to be seeing it - but something's up...

I think there's a full screen cap on the facebook page.

CPTRogers

Sr Member
Re: Numerous database errors today

Yea just made a thread a few minutes ago. Nothing's working. It's like 1 in 50 tries

Wes R

Legendary Member

Same here, nearly every click and refresh has had this happen and pages are loading very slowly.

xl97

Sr Member

probably nothing..

but perhaps a good time to update everything to PDO calls and prepared statements..etc. If any work needs to be done! :)

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Database Error 8/6/15

Had a few of them yesterday, so I will have the tech check it out although I haven't had any today.