Darth Vader Saber and severed hand

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
IMGP9060.jpg

IMGP9059.jpg

IMGP9057.jpg

What do you guys think?

think you need to work on it a little more. Just not quite realistic enough. Where are the burn marks and all? And that is not a screen accurate glove at all....

hehe, nothing - just wanted to show this to the RPF - I was at Bob Burn's place yesterday. TONS more pics tomorrow... here's a tease:

IMGP8976.jpg

IMGP9019.jpg

He remembers you and Brandon as "super talented guys" and says hi. Seems like yo need to send him a mask, lol - he loved your work.

So say we all.~

Yeah the wrist doesn't look like it was 'cut'. I hear that Bob is lugging some of his Alien/Aliens collection to Wonderfest this year. Wh00t.

You got to fondle the real "severed hand" saber? :eek

So... what material are those grips anyway? You should have taken detailed measurements. There are people here who are very interested in a run of highly accurate grips.

the "real" one, i think, was just mounted on a ball joint. probably set to loose and when hit with the stunt saber, pop off. vaders forearm grows about 5 inches or so in that shot when hes wobbling on the stairs.

i remember a set of pics involving a guy holding it (friggin giant hand too), and another where they showed off the scotchlite properties with a flash on the camera.

chris

Originally posted by hydin@Feb 6 2006, 04:45 PM
the "real" one, i think, was just mounted on a ball joint. probably set to loose and when hit with the stunt saber, pop off. vaders forearm grows about 5 inches or so in that shot when hes wobbling on the stairs.

i remember a set of pics involving a guy holding it (friggin giant hand too), and another where they showed off the scotchlite properties with a flash on the camera.

chris
[snapback]1177464[/snapback]​

I remember those pics too. :)

magnifique . you must be a v .i.p. to have such incredible access . we have an star wars exhibition in paris at cite des sciences et de l'industrie with real props until 2006 august . that is the best i get to be seeing prop originals

p

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back