Darth Vader ROTJ Reveal mask My build

Thanks I will look whan I go back to my Revealmask.I´m working on Avengers-stuff now...but I will finish this project soon.

Do you have new stuff about your mask,Ben?Or other great (printed) stuff?:)

Nothing new on my mask but seeing you on a second has kick started me back into digging out some bits for it, need to fix my lathe (new part has finally arrived)

Just finished printing 2 dinosaur skeletons
Just working on some starlord bits I need to get finished. 2 x helmets, 2 x blasters, 2x boot rocket boosters and an infinity orb, just need a purple light up crystal and the orb will be finished
Also working on a Mandalorian blaster

Nothing new on my mask but seeing you on a second has kick started me back into digging out some bits for it, need to fix my lathe (new part has finally arrived)

Just finished printing 2 dinosaur skeletons
Just working on some starlord bits I need to get finished. 2 x helmets, 2 x blasters, 2x boot rocket boosters and an infinity orb, just need a purple light up crystal and the orb will be finished
Also working on a Mandalorian blaster

Haha...thats the power of the dark side. :)
Sounds like great stuff you did.

Got this wire yesterday, should have been 2mm but on the callipers it only measures 1.5mm
BDC44974-2F64-468E-8D22-263DC5E9BEC5.jpeg

Haha...thanks James!:D

About the electron tubes: The right ones are very rare now.And its a gamble to have the right ones in your tube.And another problem is that you can have black burned stuff on your dynodes when the tube was used.That is very hard to remove.So I would only use new ones for my mask.And new ones you can buy from James contact.He can send you the dynodes brand-new in little plastic bags!;)

I had a lot of luck with my dynodes...I bought a tube from an electronic hobbyist for 20 Euros...the tube was brandnew and never used.And after opening it at home....Copper!!!Yeah...:D..:

19352076mi.jpg

Oh and if you don´t have so much money to buy the dynodes from the company or no luck on ebay...there is a guy on ebay from UK who makes awesome resincopys of the originals..a lot better as portumacs wrong shape dynodesstuff over the years together..here a pic of the copys with one of my originals..:

19352091iu.jpg
Hello

Do you have a link for either JAMES or the person that Resin Casts these?

Thanks.

Joe

The Glenross Expanders?

Joe
Real ones are basically impossible to find nowadays. But kroenen77 makes them from resin. You would have to pm him if he sells them and what the price would be. But you can also have some metal ones printed from shapeways! The links to the two versions of the metal expander from shapeways (almost the same product in both links except the one that is put together I believe is printed in one whole piece while the other one is printed in all different pieces):

Let me know if you need to know anything else!

Hey Ben ...is this a real screw? you lucky ******* *lol*
:D:D:D It is a real screw !!!
BUT it’s not mine I’ve borrowed it from another member :Dfor some detailed information/measurements from them
I borrowed 1 large and 1 small, due to send them back, it was a pleasure and a privilege to hold these iconic items ( I don’t want to let them go ) he’s an absolute gentleman ;)
Back In the post on Saturday I’m afraid to say

Last edited:
:D:D:D It is a real screw !!!
BUT it’s not mine I’ve borrowed it from another member :Dfor some detailed information/measurements from them
I borrowed 1 large and 1 small, due to send them back, it was a pleasure and a privilege to hold these iconic items ( I don’t want to let them go ) he’s an absolute gentleman ;)
Back In the post on Saturday I’m afraid to say

You're welcome Ben! one good turn deserved another, it was equally exciting to borrow that mesh from you!

You're welcome Ben! one good turn deserved another, it was equally exciting to borrow that mesh from you!
I think it’s time to offer up some mesh for the neck collar for those who want some, over the past 18 months I’ve never found the original again and trust me I searched every single day , time to get the costings from the photo etchers
Your work on replicating the original mesh was phenomenal

Real ones are basically impossible to find nowadays. But kroenen77 makes them from resin. You would have to pm him if he sells them and what the price would be. But you can also have some metal ones printed from shapeways! The links to the two versions of the metal expander from shapeways (almost the same product in both links except the one that is put together I believe is printed in one whole piece while the other one is printed in all different pieces):

Let me know if you need to know anything else!

Yep Found them Thanks! :)

Joe

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back