Darth Vader ROTJ-MoM stunt lightsaber

OK, so I asked Dark Energy Creations about this and he said he'd do a run of parts if there is enough interest for 25-50 sets. Can we make it happen? Also, someone else would need to provide measurements as I don't have access to the parts.

I'm also currently sitting on an unused kit from Elvis Trooper while I wait for the opportunity to have my Graflex top drilled out that I could potentially supply for references if need be. The only part of the kit that I'm missing is the washer/pole for the emitter.

The only part of the kit that I'm missing is the washer/pole for the emitter.

I carved up a fender washer with a dremel for this part.

The rod.. I'm pretty sure it's just round stock, turned down a bit in diameter to go inside the socket. I actually just cut the head off a bolt and tapped my core and screwed it in.

Seems like it would be best for Starkiller to do the run, since he already has most of the parts drawn up. Makes more sense that having DEC start from scratch.

I would be willing to do a run if someone can find me a source for the door latch. That's really the only thing holding me back. I've got every other part drawn up in CAD. I just don't have a source for the found part. :(

Do you need the actual part in hand or just detailed measurements?

I need a supply of the original part to accompany the rest of the machined pieced.

I own a couple originals. But, they are stamped parts, not milled pieces. I don't really want to replicate them inaccurately by making a milled copy, when the original part is out there somewhere.

These were readily available a few years ago. I just need a new source for them so that I could supply them with kits of machined pieced.

I need a supply of the original part to accompany the rest of the machined pieced.

I own a couple originals. But, they are stamped parts, not milled pieces. I don't really want to replicate them inaccurately by making a milled copy, when the original part is out there somewhere.

These were readily available a few years ago. I just need a new source for them so that I could supply them with kits of machined pieced.

Wicked

IMG_0285.gif

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back