Darth Vader ROTJ-MoM stunt lightsaber

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I recognize the elvistrooper parts! Yea there was a source a long time ago and it's all dried up. I cut a few corners on mine due to just a lack of parts being available. It would be hard to tell your DV6 from the real thing, very impressive!

Dann

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah, that's gotta be the nicest replica of that prop out there.

I vaguely remember seeing it all that time ago, but I had forgotten all about it until now!

I remember that name, too! Darth Saber. How long has it been since you posted?!

DARTH SABER

Master Member
Yeah, that's gotta be the nicest replica of that prop out there.

I vaguely remember seeing it all that time ago, but I had forgotten all about it until now!

I remember that name, too! Darth Saber. How long has it been since you posted?!
I still post every so often.
I was building models for awhile so I was hanging out on the model boards.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Outstanding! One of my all time favorites!

It amazes me, no one has done any parts runs for this..

DARTH SABER

Master Member
Thanks man..wow he has so much great stands for the FX-sabers(y).
Yeah, hes cool.

I actually got him to modify his existing stand and make it more upright to closer match the Launch Bay lightsaber stands at Disney.
I guess he liked it so much he decided to offer it on Etsy.

Kroenen77

Sr Member
Yeah, hes cool.

I actually got him to modify his existing stand and make it more upright to closer match the Launch Bay lightsaber stands at Disney.
I guess he liked it so much he decided to offer it on Etsy.
Yes..I will order from him very soon.

Pixelpiper

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Great looking saber.

I was lucky enough to score all the Elvis Trooper parts (and the correct type of ball catch) about a year ago and have everything sitting in a box along with a Graflex replica body waiting for some build time and some additional planning (finalizing how to do the interior for some reveal functionality).

I just actually picked up the last bits recently, the 1/4-20 hex socket cap bolts, but unfortunately they have a marking on the top side. Ordered them specifically because it looked like they didn't in the online photo. Does anyone have any leads on ons without any markings? Places I've checked in person here in Canada have always had the marked variety.