Interest Darth Vader reveal collar grill 2nd run

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bengrim09

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’m going to do a second run on the reveal collar grill for those who missed the first run.

Looking for about 10 people (ish) if possible won’t be ordered for about 2 weeks
I might also do another run for the vocoder grill cover if there’s any interest
B90652AC-9420-4CE4-B948-D3C9E03B5CFF.jpeg

Vocoder piece £7 each
You can also use 2 pieces of the vocoder piece for behind the eye shutters (see my Vader thread ) how they are used, they can also be cut up into the small pieces for the forehead near the dental expander

A6FC9F12-A824-4AE6-AB55-852CC952769E.jpeg

Collar grill comes in 2 pieces
£65
Postage cost to be added
Past experience with the postage costs
International USA £10
Europe £8.50
Australia £11
Just let me know what part you want
Vocoder part how many
Grill come as a pair
Thanks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

russellsch

Sr Member
How many of the vocoders are needed? I know there's two for each eye, but I not sure how many are used around the entire mask.