Darth Vader ESB MPP build [advice]

really nice job! and great selection of parts! now the big question... what's the next one you building!?
Thank you! I wish I had a more exciting answer but I probably won’t be building anything else any time soon. My original goal was to collect all the hilts from the OT and by next month I should have them (Minus Vaders MPP from ANH or Luke’s V3). All bought from Romans and 7Chambers.

However this build has got me wanting to do some more stuff in the future, budget permitting. Nothing from the new trilogy excites me design wise except for maybe Leia’s lightsaber; although I hate the new sequels with a passion so much I don’t even consider them cannon - probably a miss then. There’s some good stuff in the prequels however they would be really hard to DIY. The only thing I could potentially see myself doing is a vintage parts Graflex as while it is expensive, it’s also somewhat achievable. I don’t have the money or patients for a vintage parts Obi-Wan however that would be awesome.

I love ‘The Mandalorian’ and am enjoying ‘The Book of Boba Fett’ so depending on the new content Disney is currently releasing there may be more projects come up that I might be interested in building. Possibly stuff that isn’t lightsaber related also? I would consider a blaster build (likely EE-3) or some other random prop build in the future as well.

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 20.24.22.png
Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 20.26.28.png

Updated shroud on the way (correct d-ring as well)! Hoping this paint should do the trick, seems the right kind from what I've heard. Also anyone else that needs an ESB shroud or might in the future, get them now from WannaWanga!

tempImagekX55JK.jpg

Arrived sooner than expected, first coat is drying now. Not sure what I'll do with the paint stencil kit as mine is unweathered but perhaps ill just keep it in case I decide to change it in the future. Will post final when shroud is done!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back