Darth Vader ANH Helmet completed

motionmaster

A few pictures of a Darth Vader ANH with a satin black and gunmetal finish i should complete my GH Vader ANH in a few weeks which i may go with gloss black finish i will post pics
when its completed
1.gif

:thumbsup

GREAT HELMET. keep us updated...
one day i will also start a darth vader... one fine day.... :rolleyes

I didnt see the pics on the left. Thats not a GH for sure.

I gotta check this out.... looks somewhat like an SS props lid. Can't say for sure.

Definitely not a GH...

The "sonar pit" slots below the eyes look to be different than on the Portumac.

Looks like one of the unfinished casts that Vaderpainter and a few others were offering on ebay awhile ago....

<div class='quotetop'>(KevVader @ Jun 2 2006, 09:53 AM) [snapback]1254804[/snapback]</div>
Definitely not a GH...

The "sonar pit" slots below the eyes look to be different than on the Portumac.

Looks like one of the unfinished casts that Vaderpainter and a few others were offering on ebay awhile ago....
[/b]

a while ago there still there.(armormask) seems to be the only one left on ebay selling them now

Hi the helmet i have just finished is a Vader painter which i got off ebay a few weeks ago the GH helmet i am
working on is almost ready for the first base coat here is a picture of the mask as of today as you can see i am trying to stay as close to the original as possible but i am thinking of finishing this one in a gloss finish and several coats of lacquer

2.gif

Nice paint job on the Vader above, can I ask what processes you used to paint it, was it by Spray gun or from a can and then polished? Nice work :thumbsup

Steve

Ah thatÂ’s why i screwed them on?? the only reason there fitted is so i can set up the dome connection which will be done before i paint Paul The snap connectors are from original found parts off an apple computer the
spraying is done by me in a spray bay i have access to in work using a spray gun and airbrush for fine detail
Jeff

<div class='quotetop'>(motionmaster @ Jun 2 2006, 09:25 PM) [snapback]1255057[/snapback]</div>
Ah thatÂ’s why i screwed them on?? the only reason there fitted is so i can set up the dome connection which will be done before i paint Paul The snap connectors are from original found parts off an apple computer the
spraying is done by me in a spray bay i have access to in work using a spray gun and airbrush for fine detail
Jeff
[/b]

I'm sure that you had it all in control, again, its a very nice helmet. :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back