Unlimited Run Darth Ugly Vader helmet - ANH / ESB / ROTJ

Fair Play

Hi everybody!

Are you also selling the chest armor and the shoulder bells?
They look terrific in your comparison pictures ...

StriderX

Same here. I have ordered and paid an ANH Vader in full in February and haven't heard a word. Could you please respond to my emails?

The Ninja

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Payment sent for Darth Ugly ESB - Paul you are a gentleman, thank you for your time, this helmet will be awesome :D

LTsmash1200

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So as of today I am in receipt of my Darth Ugly ESB helmet and it is fantastic. If the Ugly one looks like this, I can only imagine how great the Quasi looks. I'll definitely be picking up a Quasi ANH down the line at some point.

The Ninja

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Paul just seeking an update on the progress of my Ugly ESB, thanks for your time...

droid747

Well I got a nice surprise. A shipping notice showed up on my ups my choice account for a package from overseas. My vader helmet is in transit! He quoted me a 4 month wait when I purchased and he will have beaten that quote by a half month.

The Ninja

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Paul just seeking a further update on the progress of my Ugly ESB, thanks for your time... also PM sent...

The Ninja

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Paul still seeking reply & update? Can anyone assist in contacting bookface?

PM sent again...

The Ninja

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for the PM reply, my Ugly ESB is in the paint booth now, only a few weeks away from shipping :D sweet Christmas gift :D