Darth Sion Saber Reference Pictures???

jrschmd

Has anyone seen some good reference photos for Darth Sion's lightsaber from KOTOR2. The pic on the strategy guide shows the hilt but the emitter and mid portion is covered by his hands. Any help would be great. Thanks

Originally posted by jrschmd@Feb 6 2006, 11:29 PM
Has anyone seen some good reference photos for Darth Sion's lightsaber from KOTOR2. The pic on the strategy guide shows the hilt but the emitter and mid portion is covered by his hands. Any help would be great. Thanks
[snapback]1177814[/snapback]​

here's a pic I found on google that sort of shows the emitter. I'm actually surprised to see that much detail on it, considering that all of the sabers in KOTOR1 were just silver tubes.

As far as I know this saber looks like every other traditional saber in the game, but I could be wrong. Good luck with it.

As far as I know, Sion doesn't have a specific hilt (nor does Treya or Nihilus). He just uses one of the generic hilts.

If you have the game, there's a fairly easy way to get some pics. Enable cheats and use the giveitem command to get one of every saber. Give them to your party members and position yourself to get some good screenshots. Use something like Fraps.

I'll reinstall it tomorrow and see what pics I can get. I think I may still have some from Jedi Academy laying around somewhere as well.

As suspected, the KOTOR sabers are all the same, they just have different blade colours.

Single:

kotorsingle0as.jpg

Short:

kotorshort015vv.jpg

kotorshort025on.jpg

Double:

kotordouble8ax.jpg

Here are the ones from Jedi Academy.

Adept:

adept0ui.gif

Adjudicator:

adjudicator7zl.gif

Arbiter:

arbiter9eo.gif

Consul:

consul4fo.gif

Defender:

defender6yp.gif

Firebrand:

firebrand9uc.gif

Thanks to all for the help finding the sion pictures. I've got the ones from searching on google images. If you are looking for good pictures from jedi outcast or jedi academy go to www.sitharchives.com They have some great pics of the sabers. In fact that is where I got the plans for the Kyle Katarn saber I made.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back