Darth Pred takes on OsFest

batmanvspredator

Good times Good times. My costuming arch rival We have it out with each other every year. This was the year of the Pred at a star wars convention. I'll have more pics up laterr and a video

OSFest2009010.jpg

Tam and I. We meet up each year trying to out do each other
OSFest2009011.jpg

OSFest2009012.jpg

OSFest2009014.jpg

OSFest2009010.jpg

OSFest2009011.jpg

OSFest2009012.jpg

OSFest2009014.jpg

Predators are always winners! Either that or they blow up the whole damn Convention center.

One Judge says to the other "Gotta let the Predator guy win, didn't you see the end of Predator?"

So when he saw you this time did he just throw up his arms and say "I give...your the man!!!" Hahahaha cause that costume is awesome, you plan on doing a skin to match the mask??

photo-5.jpg

Do it
photo-4.jpg

How you doing Godfather (Of ******* Pizza) Nice guy
photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

these are my little jedi rat tail trophies
1248138998.jpg.gif

This is him standing in my room. Looks totally badass
1248138848.jpg

No body suit to match Joe just what you see thanks though

photo-5.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

1248138998.jpg.gif

1248138848.jpg

I love the image of the suit and I have a lot of Star Wars fan friends. I also like how you posted the comics to the wall very cool to show off your collection.

Thanks guys. I didnt think I would have another chance to bust this guy out. But this year for the free comic book day. A comic store here in omaha called krypton comics has been able to get the actor that played Darth maul to come to the store and sign **** and what not. So I decided that im going to get dressed up one more time since its going to be a total geek fest down there. 501st, clone troopers, and tons of random fans. Oh and my room is now totally diff now. All comics have since been boxed up. No bios on the walls. Slowly cleaning my room out to make way for Baby stuff. Not one on the way but its bound to happen.

I saw something like this at Celebration V (convention @ Orange Con Center 12-15 Aug. 2010) on Friday and another day after, was it you?

Looks like Berserker Predator ripped you off on the red tipped dreads. This thread proves that those peeps from Predators have been lurking in these parts!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back