Darth Nihilus Lightsaber

Mordor Brass

Hi, here my non accurate Darth Nihilus Light saber. I used of reference searching in google.
I have a little lathe and only i can make little pieces. Yes, i know that my hilt emiter is small than original image:sick
The interior hilt is a aluminum tube. The sheell was sculpted with apoxie sculpt over a PVC pipe. Molded in high temperatura RTV silicone. I intented cast in pewlter but the final piece was heavy weigh. Finaly, i casted in polyurethane resin with aluminum powders. Late, automotive paint and clear coat.
The hilt have inside a Luxeon III with a 8º lense.
The blade is a polycarbonate tube with film difusor inside and top round tip.
The blade is detechable and not have secure screw;) but..... the emiter is threathed and works closing the inside over the blade base. I dont know if you understand me, sorry my english.
Enjoy us. Thanks.

This is a great looking hilt mate. I definitely have this one on my wish list and to see this one done up and looks great makes me want it more.

Looks great!
I designed the original saber you used as reference (the art on your table with all the measurements). It's neat to see it made in real life. :)

Hi, guys. Many thank.
Wow, the creator of the original designer!! :eek I´m very grateful for your words. Your design come to me for a client. This lightsaber was a order for cosplay. My client is not going to believe that the designer like the replica.:lol

:lol:lol:lol Sexy??Johnson?? Willy??:lol:lol:lol The next version 2.0 with vibroengine.
I don´t know if my client would like show the hilt, fight with the saber or....:unsure

Other words, thanks for watching, guys. This is my first ligthsaber from zero.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back