Darth Nihilus Lightsaber

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Mordor Brass, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Mordor Brass

Mordor Brass Active Member

Hi, here my non accurate Darth Nihilus Light saber. I used of reference searching in google.
    I have a little lathe and only i can make little pieces. Yes, i know that my hilt emiter is small than original image:sick
    The interior hilt is a aluminum tube. The sheell was sculpted with apoxie sculpt over a PVC pipe. Molded in high temperatura RTV silicone. I intented cast in pewlter but the final piece was heavy weigh. Finaly, i casted in polyurethane resin with aluminum powders. Late, automotive paint and clear coat.
    The hilt have inside a Luxeon III with a 8º lense.
    The blade is a polycarbonate tube with film difusor inside and top round tip.
    The blade is detechable and not have secure screw;) but..... the emiter is threathed and works closing the inside over the blade base. I dont know if you understand me, sorry my english.
    Enjoy us. Thanks.

2. Dirty

Dirty Member

This is a great looking hilt mate. I definitely have this one on my wish list and to see this one done up and looks great makes me want it more.

3. lonepigeon

lonepigeon Sr Member

Looks great!
    I designed the original saber you used as reference (the art on your table with all the measurements). It's neat to see it made in real life. :)

4. Mordor Brass

Hi, guys. Many thank.
    Wow, the creator of the original designer!! :eek I´m very grateful for your words. Your design come to me for a client. This lightsaber was a order for cosplay. My client is not going to believe that the designer like the replica.:lol

5. Mordor Brass

More images

6. SciFiMuseum

SciFiMuseum Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing this, I literally just spent 2 days playing KOTOR...

7. ComedicHistory

ComedicHistory Active Member

That's one sexy saber my friend. Yes, sexy.

8. SickTag

SickTag New Member

I love KOTOR as well. Trying to build a few things from scratch. It's time consuming. The building and the game lol!!

9. mikey123mushukl

mikey123mushukl Well-Known Member

It looks like a giant .....Johnson !!!!!! Is that a ... Willy!!!

10. Dave316

Dave316 New Member

I've wanted a Nihilus saber for quite a while now to add to the collection. This one is pretty sweet :)

11. Mordor Brass

:lol:lol:lol Sexy??Johnson?? Willy??:lol:lol:lol The next version 2.0 with vibroengine.
    I don´t know if my client would like show the hilt, fight with the saber or....:unsure

Other words, thanks for watching, guys. This is my first ligthsaber from zero.

12. Mordor Brass

13. Mordor Brass

Second version. Hilt for display.

14. Master Boda

Master Boda Well-Known Member

Very nice looking,I really like the look of the second hilt.:thumbsup