Limited Run Darth Maul TPM screen accurate lightsaber prop

One for me please, thanks! For $85 I can't resist.

Question: will it come with the correct 3/8 threaded rod?

You'll have to get the threaded rod yourself. It's like 6 dollars on eBay and available at every local hardware store in the US. The reason I'm doing it this way is because it will be a substantial difference in shipping.

How long does the 3/8 threaded rod need to be? Appreciate if you can tell buyers exactly what else we need to buy ourselves and what exact specifications on these purchases.

It's been asked a few times - until he gets the final machined parts in hand he's not sure of the exact length. 3/8 rod is super easy to get, at least over here in the US.

It's been asked a few times - until he gets the final machined parts in hand he's not sure of the exact length. 3/8 rod is super easy to get, at least over here in the US.

yeah I wonder how we will manage to get this in Europe :unsure:

yeah I wonder how we will manage to get this in Europe :unsure:

If its not readily available, maybe one of us US based members can arrange a group buy for those overseas. Hopefully the length is a standard one. Probably wont be though. Just means whatever longer standard length we can find will need to be cut down.

If its not readily available, maybe one of us US based members can arrange a group buy for those overseas. Hopefully the length is a standard one. Probably wont be though. Just means whatever longer standard length we can find will need to be cut down.

If there is a huge problem getting the rod over seas, I have no problem getting the rod and sending it to 1 person over there to distribute to everyone else. As long as materials and shipping is covered, I don’t mind volunteering my time

Come on people, compared to what we typically need to get for our builds (GRAFLEX clamps -replicas-, clamp levers, PC Cards/bubble strips, stencils, paint, ect), a 3/8 threaded rod should be no issue whatsoever. Hell, if a 3/8 threaded rod (at ANY length) is all we need....... THANK YOU ANAKIN STARKILLER!!!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back