Darth Maul Life Cast Silicone Mask !

xmart

We have seen the AWESOME-O silicone Freddy Krueger few days ago..Iit was so realistic that you could say it's THE Robert Englund..and nobody can tell the difference..

Now can we do the same for Darth Maul ?
It will save a lot of time for us Darth maul costumers..and will look %100 better as nobody will be able to tell the difference between you and Ray Park. Oh and each time you want to dress up - you won't have to shave your hair..glue the horns and spend 4 hours on make up..and best part is paint won't LEAK.

As RPF'ers this should be a fun and yet effective project to take on..

Yeah that's the cast of Ray however it's smiling :p

I would more like a neutaral pose like on Freddy Krueger..neutral pose but mouth moves the way you want it..and so the the rest of the face and the mimics

Oh and with some proestethic "dirty" teeth and a professional FX lenses..you could rock Darth Maul.

Originally posted by xmart@Apr 12 2006, 05:04 AM
We have seen the AWESOME-O silicone Freddy Krueger few days ago..Iit was so realistic that you could say it's THE Robert Englund..and nobody can tell the difference..

Now can we do the same for Darth Maul ?
It will save a lot of time for us Darth maul costumers..and will look %100 better as nobody will be able to tell the difference between you and Ray Park. Oh and each time you want to dress up - you won't have to shave your hair..glue the horns and spend 4 hours on make up..and best part is paint won't LEAK.

As RPF'ers this should be a fun and yet effective project to take on..
[snapback]1224892[/snapback]​

Do you have a link to the Freddy Krueger id like to see that.

Keith

Originally posted by xmart@Apr 12 2006, 06:14 PM
Oh and with some proestethic "dirty" teeth and a professional FX lenses..you could rock Darth Maul.
[snapback]1225063[/snapback]​
I think I would prefer a non-showing-his-teeth Maul. I always found him more sinister, when just looking expressionless at Obi-Wan with his fiery yellow/red eyes, like in the Attakus small scale statue.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back