Darksons Projects

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darkson

After reading through the forum and checking out all the great projects I decided to take the plunge.

My wife helped out and found a listing on Craigslist for a few guns at a dirt cheap price.

I already had paint at home from when I painted up my personal Kevlar. With that in mind I decided to paint up the Nerf gun to look like the rest of my gear I go into the field with.

I have a bit more to do to finish this up than it's on to the pistols.

Cheers,
Robert

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darkson

Got a chance to work on a sci-fi pistol from target today. It's a surprise for my 2 1/2 year old son. I will post a photo later.

Darkson

Base of camo green than tan using a standard military mesh laundry bag. I did my sunglasses the same way.

Darkson

Here is the Ray Gun I painted up for my son today. Total time spent painting was about an hour.

The silver was done with Rub n Buff. The copper was done with Vallejo paints starting with a Tin and stippling up to a brass.

Cheers,
Robert