Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Always best to search iron man helmet builds if un sure of anything that way you wont make to many mistakes good luck with your build

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hello everyone , I need help, I do not have access to pepakura designer and I needed a helmet in a scale of 23-23.5 , if anyone can provide a file with that size it would be much appreciated, I've tried to look for other helmets but the either the link is dead or the helmet is inaccurate .

Hello everyone , I need help, I do not have access to pepakura designer and I needed a helmet in a scale of 23-23.5 , if anyone can provide a file with that size it would be much appreciated, I've tried to look for other helmets but the either the link is dead or the helmet is inaccurate .
Have you tried sharkmans iron nan helmet

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hello members, I'm currently seeking files for the fingers , would anyone have any files to them ? If so your help would be recognized and appreciated.

Might as well post my foam arm build for a pepper Potts cosplay
Thanks for the files!

e6d8af91921a04912bc184f3e801f990.jpg
dc403bf24332c72f30eaf1fd0331bd92.jpg
bd6b7ae1786eb1669186b7400a62f5a7.jpg

Is it possible to do the chest on fiberglass and do my back in foam since im running out of time or the weight of the chest will destroy the back ? Its also because i dont have the time to pep the back and that the part that connect with the chest doesnt align

Envoyé de mon SM-G530W en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back