Darkness 1:1

IeatherfaceIX

Hello everyone, My name is Michael. I am a collector out of Houston Texas. I am a die hard Horror/Sci-fi fan. This is my first Topic/Post on the site. I really love this site, lots os Amazing work here! So heres my 1:1 Darkness Replica from the 86' film "LEGEND" this Masterpiece was sculpted and painted by FX Artist, DARAN HOLT. Only 15 pieces to be made. Its made of High quality, hollow resin. The Paint actually has a silicone look to it. Its a massive piece at over 34" tall, 24" wide and over 30" deep. the horns snap on at the head. Thanks for looking and I hope you like it.

Michael

( new pics)

Last edited:

IeatherfaceIX

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and kind words on my Darkness piece. Rich, its not a translucent resin. The way Daran Painted it, gives it a nice silicone look. I made sure he painted it like Tom Savini's Proto copy.

Michael

Nial

Wow the details on it are out of this world and i didn't realize it was that huge. The skin looks real and i love the sculptor gave him that slight snarl. It's beautiful!

chad951

"Legend". Man, what a great movie. That Darkness bust is simply amazing. Tim Curry did such and amazing job in that movie. It looks as if the entire bust would be massively unbalanced. Is the base super heavy to off set this?

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bro, you really need to get a better camera. I'm sure there is a lot detail we're not seeing due to the bluriness of the pics. The pics don't do the piece it's due justice.

IeatherfaceIX

Bro, you really need to get a better camera. I'm sure there is a lot detail we're not seeing due to the bluriness of the pics. The pics don't do the piece it's due justice.
I agree,

I had a real nice one and dropped it one time. Thats all it took. I need to break down and spend the cash.

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah, what funky said. And, stick a coke can next to it for scale so some of the guys less familiar with this piece can dig on the size. It's huge!

Cool piece...thanks for sharing.

-Rylo