Limited Run DarkLyte Customs DL-44/Mauser Based Blaster Acrylic Stands

DarkLyte

Hey thanks for looking! Some of you may know my company DarkLyte Customs from the lightsaber community however I am doing a run of stands for the DL-44/Greedo Killer/Other Mauser Based Star Wars Blasters. The stands are laser cut in my shop out of 3/8" acrylic and come with a laser engraved plaque. You have the option of choosing a gloss black or clear base for your stand as well as what the blaster model nomenclature should read on the plaque. The layout will remain the same as it is in the photo, just the movie title, model, and small text will change per your preference.

Comment on this thread with what type of base you want, plaque info, and if the stand should be cut for the standard barrel or bull (heavy) barrel version. I'll send you a PM with all the payment info. Once payment is received, I will add your name to the list to show that I am tracking what you have ordered. This run will go until October 12th. The first batch of materials are currently on the way to start production for the first 12 stands and they will ship out as quickly as I can get to them. I will keep everyone posted with progress and you will receive tracking once your stand ships. Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for your stand to ship. Stands shipped out way ahead of schedule in my last run but life happens and things sometimes get delayed. Once you have paid for your stand there will be NO REFUNDS. Submitting payment acknowledges you have read through and agree to these terms. Materials will have been/will be purchased with the money from your payment and I can't return it. Because of the thickness of the materials, I can only cut one stand at a time before having to cool the laser down for the next cut (yay 45W laser...)

***Photo credit: Jordan (So-Cal Saber Service)

Each stand is $55
USPS Priority Mail Shipping is $12
USPS International Shipping will be quoted per your location

Thank you all in advance and I look forward to a successful second run!

Batch 1
1. m4vrick SHIPPED
2. KRAMSTAAR SHIPPED
3. Bradberry00 SHIPPED
4. batbassi SHIPPED
5. Masterjedi SHIPPED
6. jonis SHIPPED
7. Twnbrother SHIPPED
8. Obi Coop SHIPPED
9. CWOODREPLICAS SHIPPED
10. senordeadpool SHIPPED
11. teecrooz SHIPPED
12. juajn7fernandez SHIPPED
13. turok96 SHIPPED
14. Jimlife3178 SHIPPED
15. erlomd SHIPPED
16. fonzie22 SHIPPED
17. Padawan311 SHIPPED
18. skywalker49 SHIPPED
19. eegah SHIPPED
20. CharleyTSL2

Batch 2
21. HAnS0L0
22. Cameron Ross
23. JoeG
24. bbmchl
25. protocoldroid
26. Llew
27. jedicri
28. Nitz146
29. VFX Freak
30. Yaan
31. CalamitysChild
32. Halliwax
33. el toro
34. AP
35. Chillykiwi
36. Dreamcrazy
37. Somerset
38. Martin Sabers
39. refugee
40. Lichtbringer
41. propfactory
6B8FA5FA-1958-4293-8827-187ADF293B43_zpsde6wecfg.jpg

6B8FA5FA-1958-4293-8827-187ADF293B43_zpsde6wecfg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will also take one exactly like the picture. Black base, ANH plaque, bull barrel for ANH Hero.

Thanks Victor!

Will the stand be based on a real Mauser, a MGC, or the Denix? What fits one will probably not fit as good to the others (to tight/loose). The polished edges are nothing we could easily adjust on our own, i guess.

Or will you offer matching sizes to each 3 and adjust the production to whatever we need/have/say to you?

Will they be no longer available after the date of the end of the run? Asking because i have several (MGC based) blasters and depending on the timeframe they are available i might order more later.

I need two! Send me a message here or on messenger with questions! I sent you a picture and some suggestions.

1: Clear base, bull barrel support, plaque logo is Star Wars (not ANH so that it matches the others) with the rest of the writing the same.
2: Clear base, standard barrel, ESB logo, Luke Skywalker DL-44 Blaster, maybe have “Bespin” where “Hero Version” is.

Last edited:
YES I have been waiting for this will they fit a live fire? I will take at least a ANH Hero version — bull barrel with black base — if possible, with the classic Star Wars logo, no "A New Hope".

Last edited:
This stand is awesome, please add me to the run. One stand exactly as per the photo: black base, ANH plaque, bull barrel support. Shipping to the UK. Thank you very much!

Woohoo! I've been waiting for this too!
Id like a black base, ANH plaque and ANH hero version. And US shipping.
would that be the right choice for the Todds blaster?
Is the plaque removable?
Thanks a lot!

I am in for two. ANH Han Hero, Bull Barrel, Black base, Hero Version (same as pic). ESB Luke, plain denix Barrel, Black base, Hero Version

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back