Dark Tower-Horn of Eld question

Reel Man

Hello members of the RPF. First ever post and thought I would start with asking an opinion. My current cosplay project is Roland Deschain aka The Gunslinger from Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Now I currently have the Guns of Eld (Or as close as I can get) on my drawing board, I got the outfit and I'm looking for a satchel that'll match. Now i'm thinking about adding the Horn of Eld to my outfit, but I was wondering about what sort of details it should have. I haven't been able to find a thorough description of it and the only reference pics I could find were the promo poster for the Dark Tower movie and an image from the Marvel comics...and they both look as different as you can get. Thoughts?

It looks like a screen used version sold on ebay recently. :) It looks very old and worn. Like it used to be ornate, maybe...

s-l1600.jpg

@squidsicle, my first iteration of the outfit was meant to be a Frankenstein mixture of the movie and comic versions...but eventually I went more for the comic version because it evoked what I pictured Roland to be in the books. Thanks for the advice by the way.

@squidsicle, my first iteration of the outfit was meant to be a Frankenstein mixture of the movie and comic versions...but eventually I went more for the comic version because it evoked what I pictured Roland to be in the books. Thanks for the advice by the way.

I hope we get to see some pictures!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back