Dark Tower-Guns of Eld-complete

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Reel Man

I should iterate that I didn't make the guns from scratch, they're Denix replicas of the S&W Model 3 aka the Schofield. They were black and brass when I first got them, so I hit em up with some metallic paint so they had that metallic sheen that guns crafted from the remains of Excalibur might have. I also found a quick and dirty solution to add the symbol of the Eld, or the letter D in the Wing Dings 2 font, just printed it out on paper, cut it out, glued them to the guns with rubber cement, let em dry and then put 3-4 layers of rubber cement over top of them. Not the most elegant modification to be sure, but considering I started at 3:00pm and ended at 10:00pm, I'm satisfied.