Dark Souls Artorias Greatsword Build (Wolf Knight Greatsword Dark Souls 3)

Cyan Junkie

Hey all, this is what I've been up to lately. Sorry I didn't post this thread when I started the build, but at least I took some progress pics to make up for it. :p

I plan on also taking on the whole armor set as well.
(Link will be here when I make that thread)

Let me know what you think! Base of the sword is made from polystyrene, details are EVA foam and craft foam, and the handle is PVC pipe with some athletic tape wrapped around it.

Feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

Finished product

Artorias sword.jpg Artorias sword 3.jpg Artorias sword 2.jpg

Progress photos

Artorias sword WIP 7.jpgArtorias sword WIP.jpg Artorias Sword WIP 8.jpg Artorias sword WIP 6.jpg Artorias sword WIP 3.jpg Artorias sword WIP 2.jpg Artorias sword WIP 4.jpg Artorias sword WIP 9.jpg
Artorias sword WIP 10.jpg Artorias sword WIP 11.jpg Artorias sword WIP 12.jpg Artorias sword WIP 13.jpg

Attachments

• Artorias sword WIP 5.jpg
    Artorias sword WIP 5.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 163
Hey, I'm also about to do this cosplay too. I'm using a different process for this sword, but yours looks awesome and like one of the more accurate ones I've seen. When I do the sword, I'll post pictures of mine in here if that's fine with you. Do you perhaps have any templates I could use or did you do this without using them?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back