Dark souls 2, Main hero. WIP

stickweed

so, i figured i wanted to start posting something in here, and this is my current projekt, its going slow atm, exams and school stuff... but here a picture of how far i've come whit the glove!

1557437_433642043446517_4207272752673832424_n.jpg

incase you don't know what im about to make here's some pictures to relate to...
Dark-Souls.jpg
Dark_souls_2_concept1.jpg
Dark_Souls_2_Knight.jpg
dark-souls-2 (1).jpg
Unavngivet.png

Nice mate! The faraam armour set looks good doesn't it! I plan on doing it as well :) although not for a while. So I plan to see how yours pans out!

Love the Dark Souls series. My mates and I played 24hrs a day the first week Dark Souls 2 came out. Definitely a cool armor set, looking forward to seeing it done.

I too desire this helm/set for my personal collection. It looks like you are using a mix of old and new techniques.

18 ga mild steel? I plan on using aluminum for the weight. Not sure if I am going to dish and assemble or try some raising techniques.

Whatever the end, I'm subscribed.

DS2/ BL2 for life!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

so, yea... stuff happened since last, almost done whit the metal work.... <_<' might have forgotten i had this thread.... oh well... GIANT UPDATE!

well.. dont know if its mild steel, only know the danish terms for it, and thats 1,5mm iron sheets. and there's aaaaaalot of hammering behind this armour.

first, let me show you some of the helmet... :D
DSC_0258.JPG

got it all put together... slowly getting there..
DSC_0303.JPGDSC_0304.JPGDSC_0301.JPGDSC_0302.JPG

Armour bits!... we got the chestplate, spaudlers.... forgot to take some pictures of the backplate.. but oh well... its something..
DSC_0312.JPGDSC_0306.JPGDSC_0305.JPGDSC_0308.JPG

all that metal.... oh, and got the chainmail skirt done! :D... oh would you look at that... handforged buckles!....
DSC_0324.JPGDSC_0325.JPG

aaaand how it looks so far... currently im working on the cloth parts, takeing a break from the metal.

DSC_0316.JPGDSC_0331.JPG

oh.... and what kind of warrior dosn't have a sword?.... an ultra greatsword to be more precise!... if that pursuer shows his ninja arse again, he's gonna get an arse whooping!
DSC_0326.JPGDSC_0327.JPG

phew.... thats all for now!.. hope ya like it!

Attachments

• DSC_0316.JPG
    DSC_0316.JPG
    209.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back