Dark saber cancelled

Normal for Amazon.

"What have you bought now!"

(removes tiny item from 6 foot box)

Either they have real trouble finding appropriate sized boxes, or just hate trees.
Wish they used over size boxes for my retro mando figures.. each sealed figure was bent and the Amazon sticker placed in the damn figure…

Shipped in a box smaller then the figure card..

E21A0768-9F4E-42EE-B2E1-17F49145FA06.jpeg
E796F915-B1FF-4F9E-813A-97E5DAFB9DE6.jpeg

Wish they used over size boxes for my retro mando figures.. each sealed figure was bent and the Amazon sticker placed in the damn figure…

Shipped in a box smaller then the figure card..
That would seriously piss me off. The sticker especially. I get super annoyed when they put stickers on products. Much worse on collectibles.

Normal for Amazon.

"What have you bought now!"

(removes tiny item from 6 foot box)

Either they have real trouble finding appropriate sized boxes, or just hate trees.

Well, based on the (not Amazon, thank the Maker) warehouse I work in, it's mostly that nobody there cares. "Does it fit?" "Yeah, more or less." "Okay, tape it up, chuck it on the skid, and get the next thing!" Especially in an Amazon warehouse where people are so overworked they aren't even allowed to take pee breaks, nobody's gonna screw around looking for the perfect box when the one they grabbed will do.

Well, based on the (not Amazon, thank the Maker) warehouse I work in, it's mostly that nobody there cares. "Does it fit?" "Yeah, more or less." "Okay, tape it up, chuck it on the skid, and get the next thing!" Especially in an Amazon warehouse where people are so overworked they aren't even allowed to take pee breaks, nobody's gonna screw around looking for the perfect box when the one they grabbed will do.
My cousin works in a Amazon warehouse, very nasty company

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back