Dark Reign Hawkeye

OmanTortuga

Well seeing how this years NY ComicCon is now in the books, it is time for me to start looking to another costume for next year! I am thinking that I will be dressing up for both Saturday and Sunday next year. Sunday being Ultimate Captain America again and Saturday I am gonna be one of my other favorite characters, Hawkeye ! I am thinking of doing the Dark Reign version cause I like the look of the costume and it has long sleeves to cover the tattoos on my arms.

I have some ideas of what I am gonna do with the costume. A rubber mask similar to what I have for Ultimate Captain America... But for Dark Reign the artists switch between a black and purple and a navy blue and purple costume. Not sure which I want to do yet, but I am leaning towards the darker themed black and purple. Any advice and opinions will be very much appreciated!

Dark_Reign_Hawkeye_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg

dark-reign-hawkeye-1.jpg

That would be pretty awesome. I know Bullseye's Hawkeye costume isn't that much more different than Clint's but I just prefer that look more overall.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back