Dark Phoenix (Post-release)

What did you think of Dark Phoenix?

• It was great. Loved it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well if they stay true to form they will make this one, let it bomb and then Call Hugh up and beg him to be Wolverine again. "Just one last time. We swear." Then people will watch it then they can make an other ensemble bomb.

I think for the most part.. their SPFX have NOT been up to par with even the likes of Iron Man 1...

I dont hate hate J-"LAW".. (just as Mystique/Raven).. :)

I want to see a more comic book 'style/nod' as well for her.. she was crucial in many story lines.. AS A BAD GUY.

When the X-Men were at the top of their game/era (IMHO at least)... she was not a leader of the X-Men.

I also hated how they mix ages/timelines with no regard..

Ice-Man was one of the very first X-Men.....

Cyclops, Beast, Marvel Girl, Ice-Man & Angel...were the OG's..

They pick and choose 'cool aspects'.. (from any timeline/story line)...forgetting all along it was the EXACT story, team, dynamic that made is such a popular franchise.

Its just disappointing for me is all.

Last edited:
PG-13 version of Deadpool 2 to be released on December 21, 2018. Going up against Aquaman and Welcome to Marwen.

Alita: Battle Angel release date moved from December 21, 2018 to February 14, 2019.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix moved from February 14 to June 7, 2019.

That is a really weird move for them. I'm guessing they were taken aback by the response to the trailer and are going to send everyone back for reshoots...?

Probably not reshoots, but they just want to milk Deadpool 2 as much as possible. So the domino effect has led to the other Fox movies to get pushed further.

Dark Phoenix was originally scheduled for November this year.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix release date moved from November 2, 2018 to February 14, 2019.

Apparently, they didn't even try to adapt it - they just chucked it out the window and wrote their own dumb story.

That trailer didn't do anything for me at all.
Well, I rolled my eyes and yawned, so I guess it did something.

I put it on the big screen, turned up the volume, kicked back and then midway through realized I was looking at my phone... I completely lost interest halfway through.

x2, days of future past are by far my favorites. Got super hyped for apocalypse.. and we all know how that went

While watching this trailer I was waiting to see a second bad guy... nothing?

I find it odd they are going with dark Phoenix going with magneto again.. didnt they do this before? Didn’t they learn back then?

Always cool to see the original magneto helmet back though..

And is that suppose to be Emma Frost in the church? God there’s so many versions of theses films wasn’t frost already in other movies?

... heh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This trailer was incredibly boring. Between this and Captain Marvel I have no desire to see either.

I'm not a big X-Men fan to begin with though some of them were fun. The only one I ever felt compelled to own was First Class but I haven't had much interest in any of the others. I loved X1 and X2 when they came out but it's been years since I've seen them so I'm not sure I would feel the same way about them.

I still have to see Logan though. Which I actually am interested in seeing considering it looks as though they tried doing something different with the genre.

Movies overall suck these days. The content coming out from streaming services like Netflix and some of network television is using Hollywood fare as toilet paper.

I've already seen all that before, so why go back to what is essentially a remake of a bad movie instead of doing the actual comic story justice. Easy pass.

I dont hate hate J-Lo.. (just as Mystique/Raven).. :)

What does Jennifer Lopez have to do with any of this?:confused

giphy.gif
JLo-jennifer-lopez-34917952-312-240.gif

I'm really tired of Mystique being such a big focus of nearly every movie. I mean, damn, that's played out. Move on.

Either her, Wolverine or Rogue. I mean... come on. I love Logan as much as the next gal, but there are TONS of interesting characters in the X-Men who deserve more spotlight. Frankly, that's why I feel in order to do justice to the property, it should be a Netflix or HBO show rather than a series of movies.

Is the Deadpool 2 released at the cinema in December the "Super doopa" (that is fifteen minutes longer) version included on the Blu ray along with the theatrical cut? If it is so then why? Cos I've seen it.

Is the Deadpool 2 released at the cinema in December the "Super doopa" (that is fifteen minutes longer) version included on the Blu ray along with the theatrical cut? If it is so then why? Cos I've seen it.

From what I've read it's supposed to be a PG-13 version of Deadpool 2, so less blood and violence, toned down language probably, but there's also some talk about possible changes to the narrative overall as well. People are citing this pic that Ryan Reynolds tweeted as evidence for possible narrative changes.

DoNAEwKX0AAZI5R.jpg

Either her, Wolverine or Rogue. I mean... come on. I love Logan as much as the next gal, but there are TONS of interesting characters in the X-Men who deserve more spotlight.

-amen.

I mean Mystique was not in EVERY comic book....

I get she had a 'reason' in the first couple of good movies.. but now. it just for 'celebrity names' being attached to the movie. (and she doesnt even want to do either.. only if the 'others' are involved'... and in that case.. we WONT GET a NEW movie.. just more of the same)..

PLENTY of characters with good back stories..etc..etc..

Stop sitting your comfort zone!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back