Dark Knight Rises - Bane Mask

I do plan on posting some pics in my deviantart profile, right now I haven't sculpted much, well the only real help I need is with the materials, I have latex and resin available but that's pretty much what I have but to be honest I sure could use some help thanks.

to be even more honest I'm not sure how to make a thread.

I saw your Batman cowl, gaunts, and belt at the Reynold's here in Orlando. Fantastic work. Would love to have the opportunity to swing by and see this piece, some time. Absolutely outstanding!

I do plan on posting some pics in my deviantart profile, right now I haven't sculpted much, well the only real help I need is with the materials, I have latex and resin available but that's pretty much what I have but to be honest I sure could use some help thanks.

to be even more honest I'm not sure how to make a thread.

Shoot me an an email, I'd be happy to help you along with the materials you have and I could also help you start a thread.

Thank you very much for all of your help I will send you an E-mail let me just look for it, but if you want you can still check out my deviant profile that is the first place I will post progress pics just go to Google and type Melted7 no space and it will be the first thing you see, If you want, but thanks again seriously :)

hey GCFX, awesome mask. I noticed it on you-know-where. I think you have too much green in the paint job, the mask in the movie is a lot darker, almost black. Could you take a picture of yourself wearing it too?

hey GCFX, awesome mask. I noticed it on you-know-where. I think you have too much green in the paint job, the mask in the movie is a lot darker, almost black. Could you take a picture of yourself wearing it too?

Adam,

The trailers show bane mainly in dark places, hence dark looking mask. If you pull up behind the scenes images from him in the daylight at the pittsburg stadium you'll see the green much clearer.

True. It is pretty green, I know that - but it is still a lot darker than the shade you have painted. Here's a pretty clear photo in daylight that shows his mask compared to his green vest.

bane-batman-rehearse-dark-knight-rises2.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back