Dark Knight Rises - Bane Mask

I posted on this thread previously but my post has disappeared ? Love the mask and put me down on your list for a run. Top job , I'm so glad somebody has finally tackled banes mask

Looks very good. Did you get the details toward the back where the "anesthetic" is dispensed from?

Assuming this is the same GothamCityFX on eBay, I bought their Dark Knight cowl and neck guard and their urethane work is top notch. Some tiny tiny imperfections on the urethane but barely noticeable unless you look really hard.

Looking really good bud. :) Really nice and clean build.
BTW did you like your Panther armor? Never heard.

Kev,
:behave You know I love the panther pulls, they were clean and blemish free, really worked out well for my display. I saw a few people on the other board really rave about it too. I can't wait to get that cowl and undersuit so I can finish my begins suit.

As for Bane, I powder coated the mold tonight and we are going to paint our first one tomorrow, trying some acetone reduced vita 40 with pigment to see how well it will stick, otherwise I'll with to smooth-sil 940/950 and use pycho paint and toluene....gotta love the experiment stages of this work

I gotta send one of these bane badboys your way soon

LOL nope not Kev, Clinton. ;) I'm the guy that sculpts, masters and molds for all the Batman and Iron Man stuff Kev and I sell. ;)

Kev,
:behave You know I love the panther pulls, they were clean and blemish free, really worked out well for my display. I saw a few people on the other board really rave about it too. I can't wait to get that cowl and undersuit so I can finish my begins suit.

As for Bane, I powder coated the mold tonight and we are going to paint our first one tomorrow, trying some acetone reduced vita 40 with pigment to see how well it will stick, otherwise I'll with to smooth-sil 940/950 and use pycho paint and toluene....gotta love the experiment stages of this work

I gotta send one of these bane badboys your way soon

LOL nope not Kev, Clinton. ;) I'm the guy that sculpts, masters and molds for all the Batman and Iron Man stuff Kev and I sell. ;)

Clint,

So good to finally to talk to ya brother. Been a big fan of your work. I truly respect the hard work you and Kev do. I strive to be as good. I hope we become great trade partners. Ive always said, fan first, production second.

:)

Painted pics of our Bane Mask! Let me know what you guys think!

more photos at Gotham City F/X Learn to make your own costume Replica

IMG_0675-125x125.jpg

IMG_0674-125x125.jpg

IMG_0673-125x125.jpg

IMG_0671-125x125.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back