DARK KNIGHT/ FIRST BLOOD short film parody UPDATE...

joker-scar

Hi guys, here is an update about a thread I posted about 3 months ago about my FIRST BLOOD parody short film. It is completed and has been submitted to a few short film festivals including the 2011 COMIC CON film fest. It is entitled “THE JOKER CHRONICLES – FIRST BLOOD”. It is basically the “First Blood” storyline but instead of the Rambo character I’ve replaced him with the TDK ”Joker”. After it has gone through the film festival circuit (sometime in summer 2011), I will then release it onto the internet via my website. The film is 27 minutes and was shot in HD. We shot the film in Hope BC on some of the same locations that the FIRST BLOOD production used.
I have a 1980’s style teaser trailer ready for viewing. For more info, pix and threads visit my web site ...

Bohemian Films

Hope you enjoy this twisted comic tale....Richard Strobel - Filmmaker :cool

Re: DARK KNIGHT/ FIRST BLOOD short film parody UPDATE...
looks cool. how closely does your trailer parody the original? good look on the festival circuit.

I replicated the teaser trailer (on the FIRST BLOOD DVD set) as close as possible, the feel and look is the same although i used different images...I tried to incorporate as many of the iconic shots (from First Blood) without giving away too much of the actual plot of my film for now...I am in the process of sending out copies to director Ted Kotcheff, Andrew Laszlo (DOP) and Mr. Stallone (if it gets to him through the web of agents?) GLAD YOU LIKED IT! We all worked very hard on the film to make as good as possible. This isn't some "lets grab a case of beer and shoot a Utube video on Saturday" type of deal. Everyone who was involved, are all starting out and/or are in the film industry.

...did you mean seeing the locations again...in general, or did you actually visit the locations in Hope in the past?

I meant Im really looking forward to seeing your film, but also seeing all the locations again, as I helped Herve Attia and Scott Hardy in the last part of Herve's On The Set VC Commander return's, plus I had a few small roles in it. So yes, I went with the guys to film it. I cant wait to see your film, as I am always interested in seeing anything to do with First Blood or Rambo in general. :)

I meant Im really looking forward to seeing your film, but also seeing all the locations again, as I helped Herve Attia and Scott Hardy in the last part of Herve's On The Set VC Commander return's, plus I had a few small roles in it. So yes, I went with the guys to film it. I cant wait to see your film, as I am always interested in seeing anything to do with First Blood or Rambo in general. :-
)

sent you a PM dude.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back