Dark knight cowl display case??

chasemm18

Hi!

Not sure if this is the right location for this post but I was curious if anyone here had any recommendations for a good display case for a dark knight cowl? I have the full neck and everything currently sitting on a mannequin head but I'd like to put it behind some glass to protect from all of the dust (btw anyone know a good cleaner for 40 shore poly?) I saw some football helmet display cases on amazon that could be wall mounted on their side to be a little longer but not sure if the ears will fit! haha

Anyway any recommendations would be great!

Thank you!

I'm in the same vote as you. I have a reevz hush cowl I want to display cause I no longer wear it but don't want it out in the open elements so a case either plastic or glass would be awesome. My suggestion to you would be maybe talk to the shop classes at a local high school. Maybe a student could make one for you for cheap. They get a good grade and you get the case you want. It's a win win

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back