Dark Hunter Plus 2

michael2

Hi again
icon_wink.gif

here are some pics. of my finished Dark Hunter plus 2, sculpted by S, Hayes.
The Base is made of plasticsheet.

Please enjoy:
403159633.jpg

403159635.jpg

403159632.jpg

403159628.jpg

403159647.jpg

403159634.jpg

403159639.jpg

403159631.jpg

403159646.jpg

403159637.jpg

403159627.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!

I am counting 6 really excellent kit painters now. Although, there are more, but off the top of my head...6.

Nicely done. The only problem I see...the cuts on his chest are red. They should be PRED blood green, or darker than the skin to show scarring.

I am no painter, but this is just my 2 pennies.

I never liked this kit and always thought it was a waste of a potential good kit from S. Hayes, since he's done so few kits - but to mirror what D.E. said, you did a phenomenal job on this. VERY NICE!!!

I'm gonna have to reiterate what some of the other guys have said and say there's just something a little off with this kit, something I don't like about it...

BUT! The paintjob DEFINITELY has nothing to do with that, and quite frankly, I think the colors and pattern designs are perfect. I love how dark and concentrated the spots look... Very P1 looking! The armor colors are also very nice and contrast well, but don't look awkward or ugly together, there's a very nice balance to them.

Nice work!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back