Dark Hold- Marvel/Wandavision

rbarz

Hello! Does anyone know if there are copies of pages from the Dark Hold book from Wanda Vision/Marvel, or anything similar?
Thanks.

RatTU

The above mentioned thread is pretty much the only game in town.

If it helps: The alphabet used appears to be Devanagari script. That and Tibetan script could be used for quick text-block filler pages. I'd also suggest Alphabet of the Magi and "Bullskrit" fonts for extra variation and a nice Rami nod.

Unfortunately for replica enthusiasts (but fortunate for various spiritual traditions out there) it seems like they didn't really use any pre-existing imagery, and the heavy aging/burning/corruption of the pages means clear images are unlikely. I think we see a few more of the sigils in MOM, and a couple of somewhat clearer shots of the cover.

A source that might help with the geometric sigils/prism structures would be the Fullmetal Alchemist fandom (various "transmutation circles"), and of course a trip through free/printable Necronomicon pages for assortments of unpleasant-looking things to help bulk it up.

I'm planning on working on a "scale" Darkhold after I finish up my "scale" Rami Necronomicon - if I ever get a thread up feel free to lift ideas liberally. I love me a good movie prop book of terrible power.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.