image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 71
Oh I'm still modeling. I've been busy the past yr so I haven't tossed anything up recently. I want to make the ceiling tiles of the map but at the moment, I'm working on 8t88's head.

HOLY COW I’d love to get my hands on that map. ‘88’s head too. I’ve got a prop of his arm I need to finish. Based it on one of those robot hand extensions that were big when I was a kid. Looks kinda T-800. Gonna use it to display the data disc.

HOLY COW I’d love to get my hands on that map. ‘88’s head too. I’ve got a prop of his arm I need to finish. Based it on one of those robot hand extensions that were big when I was a kid. Looks kinda T-800. Gonna use it to display the data disc.
I'm eventually going to make the whole body and toss it on Thingiverse. Clever using the T-800 as a substitute. I think I know the one that you used. I want to do the same with my disc, lol.

I also missed every run for every Dark Forces 2 lightsaber! I don't know what I was thinking at the time, but I passed for some reason. I think I intended to try to scratchbuild the DF2 Kyle lightsaber and that's why I didn't buy one. I was never that impressed with the Mara version though.

Ah man, did you get these from runs back then? Romanprops had the Mara hilt but I missed it. Thanks for sharing!
No run’s,the Mara saber is heavy as hell and the Kyle saber from Jedi Outcast were made by a guy that went by OZ.The plaques were custom.I ended up with Bastila,Revan and Malak saber’s to round out my KOTOR collection.Also have a Darth Nihilus saber for KOTOR 2.

I also missed every run for every Dark Forces 2 lightsaber! I don't know what I was thinking at the time, but I passed for some reason. I think I intended to try to scratchbuild the DF2 Kyle lightsaber and that's why I didn't buy one.
TCSS has a Qu Rahn/Katarn kit on their site but it’s just the empty shell.
I'm eventually going to make the whole body and toss it on Thingiverse. Clever using the T-800 as a substitute. I think I know the one that you used. I want to do the same with my disc, lol.
That’s EPIC. I’d love to get the head and turn it into a lamp.
It’d be nice to get a more accurate arm too. The one I chopped up and built on to started as this:

Attachments

• 3C4B2D40-61CC-4B2E-855E-0C2936DC0F59.jpeg
    3C4B2D40-61CC-4B2E-855E-0C2936DC0F59.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 49
Etsy has some pretty accurate all metal empties of the Katarn saber occasionally at a reasonable price. Not at the moment though.
I didn't realize TCSS was selling that saber! The ribs near the shroud and emitter look off but I would have been thrilled to have it years ago though!
I had several of those hands, haha.

I didn't realize that I needed plaques until I saw your collection Boda.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back