DARK CITY props?

Anything ever come of this? I'm sure there would be plenty of interest now that the Director's Cut is out (and on Blu-ray).

With the help of a member, i got enpought caps to start working on this one. I'll be starting a thread up once i get some down time to do alllllll those little measurements to get it to work! Fingers crossed on this project!

I've been pulling further and further away from doing new runs/projects. I got about halfway on this, but have taken on other projects . . .but that's not to say I'm out, just taking my time **shrugs* I just recently took on a huge project for a private company, and that's gonna eat up the next four months . . .:unsure But this project IS in the back of my mind. I definatly want to finish it.

Dr. Schreiber Business Card

Hi guys,

I can offer a business card from Dr. Schreber. The font is not quite correct, but I can live with that.

Enjoy

Cmdr.Kerner

It's been a little while so I thought I'd give the Dark City fans a bump. :)

Hotshot, you said that you got halfway with the syringes... Have you had any time to work on 'em any more?

Or have you just been too busy with the huge project?

Bump ;)

Just watched the Director's Cut on Blu-Ray last night (it's a million times better without the opening narration and the picture quality is fantastic).

What about the similarites between Dark City and The Matrix Trilogy!? So many things in The Matrix seem to have been lifted straight out of Dark City.

Dark City is almost like the entire Matrix Trilogy crammed into one movie.

What about the similarites between Dark City and The Matrix Trilogy!? So many things in The Matrix seem to have been lifted straight out of Dark City.

Dark City is almost like the entire Matrix Trilogy crammed into one movie.

QFT - and thankfully Dark City doesn't have two inferior sequels like the Matrix does.

Been waiting on that Syringe for going on six years now. LeMarchand seemed to have some ideas back in the day, how about it Marc?

Jay

The huge project I took on, as was about to get into silicone, has been cancelled . . .

So this little guy is back on my list of stuff to finish.
I'll be starting a WIP thread probably next week or so.
Looking forward to finishing this thing up!

The huge project I took on, as was about to get into silicone, has been cancelled . . .

I was hoping that you would be able to get back to taking a shot at doing the syringe someday. :)

I come back to this thread because Dark City items are at the very top of my dream props.

Did you get anywhere with your syringe project, Hotshot?

Well here's a quickie restore of the Shell Beach postcard I did. There's actually no scene in the movie where it's completely seen in any single shot...

Great to see you back on the boards Doc and welcome to this one.
I still have your original postcard and Blade Runner lenticular on display.
Tim (offworld66) - Propsummit.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back