Limited Run Daredevil Season 3 Mask Final Run - DONE

JKKS

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’ve been asked quite a lot to revisit this in the past couple months so here it is our absolute final run of Daredevil Season 3 masks. Finding the proper material to make these masks was both really hard and quite the stroke of luck and I doubt it will ever happen again. If we revisit the project after that run we would have to compromise on a lot of stuff which will not be the case here.

The mask is made out of 2 different cotton weaves, one that is textured, see through but also very soft and comfortable for the main part and another that has a rougher, bandage-like texture for the "straps". The white part is made using vintage linen that is then frayed around the edges manually. As with the original screen used masks, visibility is managed using a built-in fosshape nosebridge to lift the fabric from the eyes while maintaining flexibility. So you can see through the mask, even in the dark, and yet still tuck it in your pocket.

9C9F2BEF-2EAC-4D6B-9653-1161AE2A6CFD.jpeg

7B72A227-0F56-40DC-AD5E-1F10DCB9B746.jpeg

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING IN THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE COMMITTING TO THIS RUN.

Price is $165 shipped worldwide. I decided to factor in shipping into the asking price for convenience. Be advised that due to Covid-19, its effects on exchange rates and the fact that the price of international shipping increased significantly in the past year, this run will be slightly more expensive than the last one.

Please pm me for payment details. As usual If you have any question that I have not answered yet, feel free to ask.
Run works on a first come first served basis, your spot is only reserved once I receive your payment. We expect a turnaround time of 4 weeks once we get started.

1. wGraves - PAYMENT RECEIVED
2. Argonaut - PAYMENT RECEIVED
3. austinmanor x2 - PAYMENT RECEIVED
4. cyberblock - PAYMENT RECEIVED

Last edited:
I’m going to give this project a couple more weeks but if I don’t get more people on board, I’m sorry but this run is not going to happen.

I find it a little, let’s say frustrating, that the couple dozen people who kept insisting I start a new run are now a no show. It takes a lot of preparation as well as time and money to have all the pieces in place to start a run like this and frankly the least you could do is answer a pm, even to say that you are not interested anymore. Rant over.

Last edited:
I’m going to give this project a couple more weeks but if I don’t get more people on board, I’m sorry but this run is not going to happen.

I find it a little, let’s say frustrating, that the couple dozen people who kept insisting I start a new run are now a no show. It takes a lot of preparation as well as time and money to have all the pieces in place to start a run like this and frankly the least you could do is answer a pm, even to say that you are not interested anymore. Rant over.
That's disappointing, I was really looking forward to this one. Fingers crossed it still happens.

Found a way to squeeze this in our schedule so the run is finally happening. It’s limited to 5 pieces which are all called for. Thanks for your support. PM incoming with payment instructions.

Quick follow up. I have received all your payments so thanks a lot for that. Production is going to start on Monday and we expect to have the masks ready to ship by July 26th. In the meantime, free to message me or post in the thread if you have any question.

Hi guys,

Quick update on the run.
I talked with the seamstress in charge of the project yesterday and white things are moving along, we are however going to miss our initial target by 2 weeks or so as we are dealing with summer breaks, working on this run along other projects and a slew of new Covid regulations that are bound to slow us down a bit.

Here are a few pics of our progress:

97028A5F-5920-4817-ADB9-790D9A7B552A.jpeg

5EDA956E-0716-4B94-B3CA-C5BCC63E85A5.jpeg

A24BA7F2-3C71-476D-899F-C8F76E9FC5EE.jpeg

If you have any further question, feel free to post in the thread or pm me.

Masks are finished. I’ll pick them up on Tuesday and will prepare them for shipping quickly after that. Thanks again for your patience.

I don't suppose these are still being made, are they? They look quite impressive, and I've been considering a daredevil costume like this for years. Unfortunately, I only recently found this site. Regardless of the answer, nice work

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back