Daredevil Netflix mask build from scratch

sp1derman

Sr Member
DSC_0005.jpgDSC_0006.jpg
Hi guys I've loved daredevil since the 94 Spiderman tv show and after seeing the Netflix show decided its time to make my own DD costume.
I would like to buy a mask from someone on here but have no idea when I will have the funds so I decided to start working on my own I attempted hand drawing a template but it was awful so I decided to wrap my head unmasking tape and then remove it. I drew out the basic shape of his mask and then cut it out so I can make foam copies.
Not much to show today should be alot more tommorow.

Last edited:
Re: daredevil Netflix foam mask

Gonna take a while it's quite intriket in places so going to take a while but hope to have it done In next 2 weeks

That was actuallymy original idea to use the cap pep pattern and adjust it saw a video or someone using cardboard and wall filler mixed with pva allowing him to remove all the seams because he could sand it. I'm thinking of using those blank white masks with and extended back and sides from the captain america mask pep add the details

So went supply shopping today and my town is like a ghost town couldn't get any filler of hot glue to so today just going to amend the pep template to ands mask

Decided to go a completely different directionon this will update some pics tommorow hopefully

DSC_0007.jpgDSC_0010.jpg just the basic shell atm loads still to do don't worry that is not the final eye shape going to get the dome smoothed then move onto details

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back