Daredevil Continuation on Disney+

I thought everything after the first season was a slow decline in quality. Despite how good I thought Cox was in the role, I thought the show did not make good use of him after the first season ended.

I won't ever get Disney+ but I hope they do right by him.

I loved DD, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and the Punisher. Each show was at its best as a character study.

I don't know if Marvel/Disney can do it justice to them. I just can't see a show with the weight and violence of DD streaming on Disney+. I would be pleasantly surprised if they just managed to preserve the thematic tone.

Please don't mess this one up, Disney.

I kind of doubt they will go with the hard R themed stuff. I just hope he gets to wear the suit! While season 2 wasn't the best of the three, at least he was in the suit. As much as I liked season 1, personally I would've rather he had been in the suit.

I'll watch it. I thought Season 1 was amazing! I liked the main cast, but that season was carried by Vincent D'Onofrio. I thought Season 2 was ok, but sitting here right now I can't remember who the bad guy was.

I'll watch it. I thought Season 1 was amazing! I liked the main cast, but that season was carried by Vincent D'Onofrio. I thought Season 2 was ok, but sitting here right now I can't remember who the bad guy was.
Wasn't it Elektra and then Bullseye in series 3?

Wasn't it Elektra and then Bullseye in series 3?
You may be right about Elektra. I remember the dilemma of "Is Elektra a friend or enemy?", but i was thinking there was another big villain. As for season 3, I don't remember that at all. I must have lost interest.

I kind of made that point about not remembering season 2 villain to highlight how awesome D'Onofrio was in season 1.

You may be right about Elektra. I remember the dilemma of "Is Elektra a friend or enemy?", but i was thinking there was another big villain.
I actually just watched season 2 for the first time about a month ago.

There were several “villains” in season two - The Punisher (who in the end helped DD), the Hand, Elektra (who originally helped DD, then sort of fought DD, then helped DD). Lots of side mini villains and sort-of villains for like a single episode - Kingpin, Stick, that Hand Guy that came back to life, that military guy played by Clancy Brown.

I think Season 2 was kind of all over the place, which is why it was the least well regarded season. It sort of lacked focus.

Initially I was concerned about Disney's ability to handle something as dark as Netflix Daredevil without sanitizing it to sterility.

Since then I lost complete faith and wonder if it's even going to be good on any level.

I look forward to nothing in the MCU except for Guardians of the Galaxy 3.
I have little incentive to watch anything after GotG 3.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back