Dapper Dan and Fop cans **Oh Brother**

THEWRAPOFCONS

I really need a set of these cans, can anyone help me? I just bought a car from Milford Fortenberry,the guy who tried to sell Georger Cloony a can of Fop in the movie, we talked about the cans he he really wants a set, can anyone help? does anyone have the graphics for these?

And for anyone who wants to know, he works in Gainsville TX, selling cars, he is in the Guiness Book of world records for selling the most cars in a year.

You might get a reply in about two weeks.....haha... sorry dont know where to get dappar dan, maybe a sticker can be made, and placed over a donor can. Hey I'm in Dallas too .

Kell

The booklet that comes with the soundtrack CD has a killer pick of the Dapper Dan can.

Just found this on the net. It's not the pic I refered to, but it don't suck either
[image]http://www126.pair.com/oldwest/zzzATdapperdan.jpg[/image]

Who did the run on these a while back? Maybe he/she can provide some info on doing this replica. Not like I am looking to make some or get some or anything like that.... :rolleyes

-Bryan

I remember that there was a small run a couple of years back by Kapow's (spg?) wife. Really good job on it too. :)

Here's the one I got from it:
DSCN5390.jpg

(Thanks WC for hosting.)

-B89. :D

<div class='quotetop'>(bbabich @ Aug 3 2006, 11:53 AM) [snapback]1293187[/snapback]</div>
Is it a label adhered to a can or is the image printed onto the can?

Sent a message off to Kapow.

-Bryan
[/b]

I beleive it was a vinyl sticker applied to the can.

I bought a can of both Dapper Dan and FOP off of eBay a few years ago. I think that I have a scan of the DD. They're both at home right now but I could bring 'em up and scan them for ya. It might do in a pinch...

I bought a can of both Dapper Dan and FOP off of eBay a few years ago. I think that I have a scan of the DD. They're both at home right now but I could bring 'em up and scan them for ya. It might do in a pinch...[attachmentid=9377]

Hey Kapow... Another run needs to happen man:) I definitely want a couple of tins. Could you perhaps persuade the wife? LOL

Regards
TAZ

Not to sidetrack this thread, but are the cans the same size as the kiwi shoe polish ones(small or large can)? I try to watch the movie everytime it's on tv but never finish seeing it completely. I end up skipping parts or just watch something else. So I never get to see the part with the cans in it.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back