Interest Dantes Inferno Cross

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

santiclause

Sr Member
Would anyone be interested in Cross from Dantes Inferno. I think it looks pretty cool and wouldn't be that hard to do, which means a fast turn around.

As of right now, I would be offering the finished 3D prints themselves, not casts. Either painted or not painted.
Dantes_inferno_cross.jpgDantes_Inferno_Cross.jpg1cross.jpg2cross.jpg3cross.jpg

Price: $50 3D print with no paint
$70 3D print finished with painting techniques.

Shipping: $10usd inside the us and $15 international.

Interest List:

1.)venzzor6661
2.)superhorus ---PAID---SHIPPED
3.)
4.)
5.)

Dantes_inferno_cross.jpg

Dantes_Inferno_Cross.jpg

1cross.jpg

2cross.jpg

3cross.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Re: PRIEST Throwing Cross

If you did a Dantes inferno cross I would jump of it quick

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

santiclause

Sr Member
should be finishing the cross tonight or tomorrow. I have been away for a while for a bit but I am back now!

Last edited: