Dann's Blaster Projects - (Latest) FM ANH Hero Project from Nov 2022

Thought I had already posted these pics, but I guess I didn't.

Still not finished, but getting there!

I do have a front grille for this baby, just haven't attached it, yet.
0515191853.jpg
0515191853a.jpg
0515191854.jpg
0515191854a.jpg
0515191854b.jpg
0515191855.jpg
0515191855a.jpg
0515191856.jpg
0515191856a.jpg
0515191857.jpg
0515191857a.jpg
0515191858.jpg
0515191858a.jpg
0515191859.jpg
0515191900.jpg

Dann I'm building the same blaster - what did you use to make the barrel end??
Any help would be appreciated, thx.

Also, been working on my first metal E-11!! It's almost done, really. Some things will change, the mag is too long, the cylinders will be redone, etc, etc.

I do need reference and advice about the IC on the scope, I know mine is wrong, that's just a placeholder there.

This is a mixture of Field Marshal parts and real Sterling parts.
0606191500.jpg
0606191501.jpg
0606191501a.jpg
0606191502.jpg
0606191503.jpg
0606191504.jpg
0606191504a.jpg
0606191505.jpg
0606191505a.jpg
0606191506.jpg
0606191507.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! I actually have a real Sterling folding stock if you need one (I can't tell if that's a real part or a FM part, so you probably don't).

Great looking E11, Dann! I’m really digging the paint job, nicely done!

I just recently had my original Sterling converted into a stunt E11 and would love to add the correct IC on mine as well.
So I’m also interested in any information on these...
Also, are we actually sure it was a IC or is it just a assumption as I always thought...

Pretty sure it's a 14-pin IC, I just cannot recall whether it's glued on with it's little socket intact, as well. I'm guessing most the experts are over on White Armor.

But yeah, the IC is on other props, like the DH-17, so there you go.

JM419, the folding stock is actually one of the real Sterling parts, you're correct. Still, you never know when you may need another! Hehe.

Thanks y'all, this one has been on my short-list since I was but a wee lad!!

Pretty sure it's a 14-pin IC, I just cannot recall whether it's glued on with it's little socket intact, as well. I'm guessing most the experts are over on White Armor.!

Whoaaa? Calling OdiWan72 ... your expertise is needed, mate!

Whoaaa? Calling OdiWan72 ... your expertise is needed, mate!

Excellent build.
As a matter of fact, I recently finished my Jyn blaster as well and am on the home stretch with my post–production E11 too :)

Speaking of the post–production E11, that Luke is sporting in the ANH promo pictures, it does not have any chip at all afaik. And the two wires coming out of the counter are red and green, not black. In addition to that the mag should be significantly shorter and feature the „sculpted“ magplate and the narrow scope rail should attach to the receiver, not the rear sight

BUT to be honest, I am torn about what features to add to my build(s) as well.
Unless you want to build a specific, documented incarnation of this blaster, add all features and details YOU like!!!

Reg the chips, there are scopes with just the chips, while others seem to be in their sockets, some are attached to the rear, some to the front of the scope. Like I said...open up your mind about your approach and go from there

Keep up the great work!!!

Markus! Yeah, this isn't supposed to be any particular E-11, just a version with all the features I like, personally.

I know the mag is too long, I left it long intentionally for the first cut, to make sure I could form it correctly to accept the floor plate. I will be shortening it!

As for the wires, that whole area is kinda "in progress", as well as the power cylinders. I will be making a base for them from sheet aluminum (currently what you see is a printed base), and I machined the "Metalmites" from some steel I had lying around. Unfortunately, I think they're too small, and I was kinda flying by the seat of my pants with the entire assembly. The cylinders themselves are 3/8", or around 9.5mm, so they're undersized as well. I don't have any 10mm tubing lying around, so the 3/8" was "close enough" for now.

The wires are actually something like 18ga copper wire, and they were another "quick solution" for that area. I did actually solder them to the Hengstler terminals, though, which was fun!

Markus! Yeah, this isn't supposed to be any particular E-11, just a version with all the features I like, personally.

I know the mag is too long, I left it long intentionally for the first cut, to make sure I could form it correctly to accept the floor plate. I will be shortening it!

As for the wires, that whole area is kinda "in progress", as well as the power cylinders. I will be making a base for them from sheet aluminum (currently what you see is a printed base), and I machined the "Metalmites" from some steel I had lying around. Unfortunately, I think they're too small, and I was kinda flying by the seat of my pants with the entire assembly. The cylinders themselves are 3/8", or around 9.5mm, so they're undersized as well. I don't have any 10mm tubing lying around, so the 3/8" was "close enough" for now.

The wires are actually something like 18ga copper wire, and they were another "quick solution" for that area. I did actually solder them to the Hengstler terminals, though, which was fun!

As always...great job.
Don´t forget to add the bajonet lug ;)...that empty hole on the receiver is irritating me *lol-*

Hahahaha, yeah I'll be attaching the bayonet lug, I'm using a real one, I still need to tap it and grind the surrounding material off. Maybe I can squeeze that work in today.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back