Prop Store

Daniel Craig "Dream House" Jacket

Discussion in 'Production Made Costumes and Props' started by hoplite318, May 8, 2012.

1. hoplite318

hoplite318 Member

Hello everyone,

I'm kind of a newbie here. Been lurking for a while but only just recently started posting.

This is something that was a gift from a friend who collects celebrity memorabilia, and she knew I also am a Daniel Craig fan. It's his leather jacket that he wears in the end of "Dream House".

It's a pretty nice jacket in it's own right - Diesel - and in pretty good shape. I did clean the weathering off of it since I wear it often. I was surprised at how well it actually fit me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A decent fit - not quite as short in the sleeves as it is on him in the movie, but I'm a little shorter:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's a link to a pic of him actually wearing the jacket:
    'Dream House': What the Critics Are Saying - The Hollywood Reporter

She also gave me the certificate of authenticty as well as the prop sheet from the set.

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  2. Kittlemeier

Kittlemeier Well-Known Member

Very nice. Big fan of Craig's style. Surprised I haven't seen him wearing one around as he's known to cross over his movie and public styles.

3. MrNixon

MrNixon New Member

Very cool, I like the tan jacket he wore in that film as well

4. Propmasters

Propmasters Member

nice score but you may regret cleaning the 'weathering' as this may have enabled you to identify it on screen

- David

5. DocBlizzy

DocBlizzy New Member

Nice jacket and cool to see someone wearing screen worn wardrobe out and about. :cool