Dancing Yautja Photo

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JehdinThwei

That's pretty sweet. Love the shadow effects.

Ha ha ha ha. Thanks man. Just having fun in a way that might be wrong for a grown man. But seriously, who gives a &#@^. This life is mostly a struggle and filled with disappointment and grief. Why not have a bit of juvenile fun once in a while It's medicine for the soul. :)

zuckuss77

I agree, the shadow that you have made is super cool.I would be using it for my night light very night.Super cool!!!!!

PeacefulWarrior

Ha ha ha ha. Thanks man. Just having fun in a way that might be wrong for a grown man. But seriously, who gives a &#@^. This life is mostly a struggle and filled with disappointment and grief. Why not have a bit of juvenile fun once in a while :) It's medicine for the soul.

LOL, wrong or juvenile for a grown man? Bla! Brilliant I say.

Estelle

cool...looks like they're doing some sort of ceremonial or tribal dance around a camp fire. And I agree, you gotta' let that inner child out once in a while..I shamelessly enjoy the hell out of my predators!
~Estelle

JehdinThwei

cool...looks like they're doing some sort of ceremonial or tribal dance around a camp fire. And I agree, you gotta' let that inner child out once in a while..I shamelessly enjoy the hell out of my predators!
~Estelle

Thanks Estelle. Me too.